testtest

Top 5 M1A Stock Systems

You totally skipped over the best chassis stock system made for the M1A.

The light weight scalable Blackfeather RS imported from Canada.

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_8738 (2).JPG

My Best M14 Stocks list is just three:

1. USGI walnut
2. USGI birch
3. USGI fiberglass

If you want to hang all sorts of hi-tech fru-fru on your rifle, shoot an AR platform. ;)
I resemble that remark! I'm all about techno fru fru! You can never "deck the halls" enough? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I were too have 3 or more m1a of 1 of each (socom, tanker and match)then ! would trick 1 out! I love classic wood stocks regardless of weight! @Blackfeather does have some nice system chassis upgrades! If I win the lotto then build a 2 story vault good enough for JW 30 worthiness?

I have a few M1a type rifles. 3 from Springfield Armory and a M14 from James River Armory/ Bula Defense. The M14 and SA National Match are the traditional walnut stocks that look beautiful. My other two are both in the Archangel stocks, the Loaded Precision 6.5 Creedmoor & SOCOM 16 CQB 308. Pictures of these two below:
59C7DCE4-75BA-4CA4-AA5A-A7B76CE745BB.jpeg

You totally skipped over the best chassis stock system made for the M1A.

The light weight scalable Blackfeather RS imported from Canada.

View attachment 23560

View attachment 23559
The Blackfeather RS is very beautiful and is probably one of the best and most versatile options one could get for an M14/M1A. I really wanted one but ended up getting the Vltor M1S Gen2 from Optics Planet on a good sale with a discount code. I have no regrets thus far. It's Lightweight, rigid and manueverable. I feel it's a bit pricey but the quality is there. Wish it had MLOK or 1913 available at the 3,6 & 9 but then it would weigh a ton after I load it up. I haven't shot enough to tell if it made a significant improvement to my accuracy but it definitely modernizes the platform for a reasonable cost. Though not ProMag Archangel CQB inexpensive it offers shooters another viable option.
6.jpeg

Back