testtest

Policy change?

In the past I have bought and paid for guns at Springfield Armory. I had to pick them up at at the local police FFL dealer after purchase. You could see the price of the gun you were purchasing on the LE officer price list. LE officer gun listing is still present just no prices. It looks like you have to go through a dealer now instead of SA directly. Has the policy changed for authorized purchase through SA?

In the past I have bought and paid for guns at Springfield Armory. I had to pick them up at at the local police FFL dealer after purchase. You could see the price of the gun you were purchasing on the LE officer price list. LE officer gun listing is still present just no prices. It looks like you have to go through a dealer now instead of SA directly. Has the policy changed for authorized purchase through SA?
i can't say, but i can say that every one of my 7 S/A purchases since 2020, have been thru the LGS.

In crazy times like these they cant even keep up with the dealer orders, I tried to get some SBR saints for the local pd, and it was going to be quicker going through normal distributors.

I'm not an expert, but two months (or so) ago I was looking up the price of .45 Ronin -- clicked on the appropriate button -- it opened a .pdf with prices. I just read your pot and tried it again -- you're correct, the prices are gone.

My LGS called me & he had one. I went, he said 849 -- I said that was MSRP -- I don't pay MSRP. OTD 699.

I think the MSRP prices went up between 2 months ago and today. Pretty sure I know that, since I had been watching prices for a particular gun. You are lucky Tinyman...these days MSRP might be considered a fair price given how fast manufacturing costs are skyrocketing. The fact you got an 18% discount...your should feel good and go buy a lottery ticket. My locals would tell me to pound sand if I told them what you said you said...there are 10-in-line waiting to buy at MSRP where I live. Cheers!

BTW, I bought a Ronin a year ago and had to pay 5% over MSRP...otherwise I wasn't going to get it...without waiting another 3 months. They are just in high demand.

Actually, manufacturing costs have gone up close to 50% over the last year and continue to skyrocket...you got a steal of a deal....sorry, this has nothing to do with the OP...

Back