testtest

Ballcaps: Your go-to everyday wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I dont like the wide flat bill look or the mesh backed trucker hat look either. I like fitted, solid hats preferably with velcro.
Usually my hats are one with a logo of a place I have been.

i dont wear firearms caps as I dont want folks to even think about the notion there is a gun on me

I have one from the dojo with the schools logo on it that I keep in the car. I have one from my kayak mfg, and a Sig hat that I would never wear as might be branded a terrorist. I did have some "fishing" hats that I think my wife burned because they went missing quickly.

For the past few years this goes with me when I leave the house. It does yard work and the shopping. Has watched tens of thousands of rounds go down range.

See a lot of Army, Navy and Marine caps at the range. Quite a few Trump 2020 also.

IMG_2243.JPG

I can say I dont like the wide flat bill look or the mesh backed trucker hat look either. I like fitted, solid hats preferably with velcro.
Usually my hats are one with a logo of a place I have been.

i dont wear firearms caps as I dont want folks to even think about the notion there is a gun on me
That's pretty true.... any wearable that denotes a gun group or has a firearm on it pretty much means CWP.
Now anything Patriotic or Trump will cause things to get ugly!

I wear hats all the time when at work they have to do with tools and company we use. free gifts. the rest all have something about gun or hunting right now I wear a hat from Wyoming that has a elk on it and reads ELKAHOLIC pick up on an hunting trip to Colorado.

I wear hats all the time when at work they have to do with tools and company we use. free gifts. the rest all have something about gun or hunting right now I wear a hat from Wyoming that has a elk on it and reads ELKAHOLIC pick up on an hunting trip to Colorado.

I should have been more specific. I almost never wear ball caps. In the winter I wear sock hats, at work I wear a hard hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back