testtest

DON’T GET OUTED!

The article was a very good in depth analysis.

This topic comes up over and over and over again on various gun fora so, it's obviously something people who carry think about.

I tend to be a little paranoid about it because when I was working I did have a couple of instances in which someone did try to take my gun off me. To be clear I was at work, in my security uniform and open carrying but the principle is the same.

I quit wearing clothing with logos before I was even aware that there was such a concept as "The Gray Man".

I seem to be one of those people who attracts idiots.

I used to work in a factory that wasn't heated in the winter. One day I wore an old Dallas Cowboys hoodie of my wife's to work. I have no interest in football in general and much less the Dallas Cowboys but all day long some idiot who worked in another department found reasons to come to my area and yell "COWBOYS SUCK!!!!" every time he did.

I've had people vandalize my car because of bumper stickers I had on it and I've had random people decide that whatever was on my shirt gave them the right to comment on it. I even had one drunk ass take exception to a Cabela's bumper sticker I had on my car.

That only had to happen a few times before I figured it out.

I live in Colorado, about half the people here dress like they buy all their clothes at REI. 7 or 8 years ago I decided to buy 5 pairs of Wrangler Cargo Pants and 10 black t-shirts. Then I went to the Goodwill in the good part of town and bought 2 green Cabela's shirts and 2 Blue Cabela's shirts and 1 blue Red Head shirt that I really liked and that's what I wear. People don't generally give my a second look
For work, we wear cargo pants / casual slacks and a golf shirt.
I don’t take that as a “carry” starter pack.

My stickers and emblems just tell me early on who the pansies of the world are that get offended. Those that are offended by logo’s, well, they’re mad at the world, cause every company on earth has a logo.
Like the PETA T Shirt or ❤️my WeinerDog sticker owner who is offended by another logo . Whatever. Life’s too short to worry about offending someone else

1651614658759.gif

Hmmmmm it appears the @KillerFord1977 @10mmLife and @BET7 also got outed……..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

The next time you see a cop or a first responder or Fish and Wildlife being interviewed on TV take a look at what they're wearing, because it's almost always the 5.11 tactical pants and the 5.11 tactical polo. In fact our County Sheriff's Department issues exactly that uniform to their Detectives. I've been issued that exact uniform by two different security companies.

5.11s are literally cop clothes. It's been my experience that cops notice people that dress like them and criminals notice people who dress like cops. Criminals may not know that those are specifically 5.11 pants but I bet most of them can tell you that that's what cops wear. So even if most people don't notice the very people who do notice are the people whose attention I'm trying to avoid. When you add to that the fact that they're $60 a pair now I just don't see the point.

The next time you see a cop or a first responder or Fish and Wildlife being interviewed on TV take a look at what they're wearing, because it's almost always the 5.11 tactical pants and the 5.11 tactical polo. In fact our County Sheriff's Department issues exactly that uniform to their Detectives. I've been issued that exact uniform by two different security companies.

5.11s are literally cop clothes. It's been my experience that cops notice people that dress like them and criminals notice people who dress like cops. Criminals may not know that those are specifically 5.11 pants but I bet most of them can tell you that that's what cops wear. So even if most people don't notice the very people who do notice are the people whose attention I'm trying to avoid. When you add to that the fact that they're $60 a pair now I just don't see the point.
lots of pockets and they put the belt loops in the right place

When I lived in Connecticut and still single a lady I dated and I used to go to a nude beach in Rhode Island.
It was called Moonstone Beach.
That’s all I’ll say on that subject. 🫣😳😂😂
Went to Australia and Bondi Beach. South end of the beach is topless, and sometimes more. Lets just say the assisted living center looked like it summers on the beach and not the Cindy Crawfords of the world. 😳😳😳😱😱😱😱

Went to Australia and Bondi Beach. South end of the beach is topless, and sometimes more. Lets just say the assisted living center looked like it summers on the beach and not the Cindy Crawfords of the world. 😳😳😳😱😱😱😱
Sounds just like St Martin on the French side.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
I don't know if the sun wrinkled them that bad or just that old...

Back