testtest

Hex Wasp - Anyone’s randomly stop working?

Where/when did you get your FF4? I have been looking for them everywhere...out of stock!
I got it by Total accident… it was at a local gun store. A customer ordered it and then cancelled the order, they don’t typically carry that model so they clearanced it out…. Score!! It doesn’t have shake awake but I never minded making sure it was on before leaving the house…I’ve always like Burris stuff… not fancy but they just work although I will say the FFIV does have a nice big window and the large reticle with the dot is nicer than I anticipated

I got it by Total accident… it was at a local gun store. A customer ordered it and then cancelled the order, they don’t typically carry that model so they clearanced it out…. Score!! It doesn’t have shake awake but I never minded making sure it was on before leaving the house…I’ve always like Burris stuff… not fancy but they just work although I will say the FFIV does have a nice big window and the large reticle with the dot is nicer than I anticipated
Cool! I too have always liked Burris stuff. I’ve got 4 FF III sights. Two each, 3 moa and 8 moa. All have been great.

3 months in and the wasp is still working. I'm going to call this thing fixed.
I don’t know if I asked you, but can you see all of your front sight?
I guess it doesn’t really matter as I received my reimbursement check in the mail today. I have actually (re) learned to just rely on my irons. Which have always been excellent!

I don’t know if I asked you, but can you see all of your front sight?
I guess it doesn’t really matter as I received my reimbursement check in the mail today. I have actually (re) learned to just rely on my irons. Which have always been excellent!
I can see my front sight. It's lower 2/3 co-witness.

If you guys have a gun with a wasp handy, take a look at the port where the laser beam comes from.
Is it an open notch where you can see the laser emitter down in there, or is it just a pinhole or tiny window?
Mine is a squarish open port maybe 5 mm square, I can see a red wire in there, too.
It was beginning to rain yesterday and it is possible water could have made its way in there on mine.
I looked at all the pictures I can find online and none of them show this port, so I thought I'd ask someone.
Well, it's a year later. What has your Wasp been like for the last year.

Back