testtest

GOA Take Action Alert - Current Bipartisan Gun Control Framework

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Not sure if this was posted here already, but I thought I'd post it if not. It's a link to anyone that wants to sign the pre-written letter crafted by the GOA. Below is their plea and link to enter your name to send the letter to your two Senators and Congressional Representative. I've already submitted mine, which unfortunately will have little to no effect on a positive vote for No Gun Control, as my Pennsylvania Senators are Sen. Casey and Sen. Toomey, and my Congressional Rep. is Susan Wild. Two Democrats and a Republican that most likely will vote for this framework. Well, I let my feelings known to them on this subject nonetheless.

From the GOA:

"Please add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on the bipartisan gun control framework – and to urge your representative to VOTE NO on Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws and the deceptively named “Protecting Our Kids Act.”"

Not sure if this was posted here already, but I thought I'd post it if not. It's a link to anyone that wants to sign the pre-written letter crafted by the GOA. Below is their plea and link to enter your name to send the letter to your two Senators and Congressional Representative. I've already submitted mine, which unfortunately will have little to no effect on a positive vote for No Gun Control, as my Pennsylvania Senators are Sen. Casey and Sen. Toomey, and my Congressional Rep. is Susan Wild. Two Democrats and a Republican that most likely will vote for this framework. Well, I let my feelings known to them on this subject nonetheless.

From the GOA:

"Please add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on the bipartisan gun control framework – and to urge your representative to VOTE NO on Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws and the deceptively named “Protecting Our Kids Act.”"

AB22A4F0-924D-4FC0-82BE-2586A0454A4C.gif

Done sir, thanks for posting!

From the GOA:

Thanks Bob
I don't know what made my post like this. It's the first sentence and the end of the last sentence.

What I was trying to say was that my two senators are both republicans. One is Josh Hawley, he will never vote for a gun control bill. The other is Roy Blunt who is finally retiring and has created a hot senate race here in Missouri. Blunt is a Rino and has voted several times in a way that would make it real hard for him to be re-elected since he knows he's retiring, so my threat to withhold my vote is lost on him.

I don't know what made my post like this. It's the first sentence and the end of the last sentence.

What I was trying to say was that my two senators are both republicans. One is Josh Hawley, he will never vote for a gun control bill. The other is Roy Blunt who is finally retiring and has created a hot senate race here in Missouri. Blunt is a Rino and has voted several times in a way that would make it real hard for him to be re-elected since he knows he's retiring, so my threat to withhold my vote is lost on him.
Yeah, although your response was truncated, I got the gist that one of your Senators or Representative would vote for Gun Control and would not care about a threat of you not voting for them. Thanks for the detailed clarification though.

From the GOA:

Casey and Toomey are the two biggest POS in PA.

Back