testtest

Gun Control 6/21/2022

Not sure the 10-14 preliminary Yes votes and for what reasons they used to concur with the Agreement. I can think of 4-5 that are historically unreliable party milquetoasts.
Still the exact substance (spending, yes more $ for states already w/ineffective RFL’s) the Bill is not publicly known nor are the bargaining concessions the other right side of the aisle was promised. Can’t believe it’s all about boyfriend loopholes and lengthy, inclusive background checking.

Heard Sen Cornyn (TX) say this deal was negotiated and reached because “Checking a box on a form (4473) doesn’t work”. BTW, and falling through the cracks, if he was that concerned about ”forms”, why wasn’t or isn’t he that persistent about a certain someone lying on a 4473 for a purchase and that handgun was tossed in a trash bin after a domestic dispute?
Statute of limitation perhaps?

His argument as a chief negotiator was basically to quickly come to some bilateral accord or things would be worse. So effectively, there was very little “negotiating“ and more placating.
The Big Guy gets a win, not something great, not something that will prove much result, but just watch how the celebratory news will be repeated for days on end.
Maybe it could be worse - but certainly this Agreement is just the start. This inch could lead to a mile, opening the door for further squawking points for more action In the latter half of the present administration...with an election coming, plenty want to wear that I Did That blue ribbon.

In these times of justice reform, some if not a majority of politicians remain silent and are just going with the flow and never mention how it’s ruining parts our Country, they rather put the fight to the law abiding than upset the cart of the immoral, the depraved and the evil.

I’ve been following everything going on with what is trying to be done and what is infuriating based on the AR in chains is bull 💩 AR’s and high capacity mags are not being banned so videos of this type are nothing more than hyperbole. Talk about enough is enough.
Keystone, you know the endgame is to ban all guns.

Just because a video uses a picture of a AR in chains and the current legislation isn’t banning ARs, doesn’t make it any less of an issue to law abiding gun owners.

Apparently there is wording in the new bill that could be interpreted to make a person selling a firearm, that isn’t a licensed FFL dealer, a felon.

Keystone, you know the endgame is to ban all guns.

Just because a video uses a picture of a AR in chains and the current legislation isn’t banning ARs, doesn’t make it any less of an issue to law abiding gun owners.

Apparently there is wording in the new bill that could be interpreted to make a person selling a firearm, that isn’t a licensed FFL dealer, a felon.
Banning all guns would be an impossibility and I believe completely we are in a fight for our rights as responsible gun owners however I also feel strongly that the senseless killing needs to stop. I stand by my statement.

Banning all guns would be an impossibility and I believe completely we are in a fight for our rights as responsible gun owners however I also feel strongly that the senseless killing needs to stop. I stand by my statement.
Oh, the killing absolutely needs to stop.

I just believe that our fearless leaders will do whatever they can to strip our gun rights from us, under the guise of saving the kids. They may not say they are outright banning stuff, but they will make things as difficult as possible.

Rhode Island yesterday passed in laws to ban sale of rifles to anyone below 21 and passed in a 30 round magazine ban with no grandfathering provision from what I am understanding.

Delaware is to soon follow in afterwards as well.
I would say the RI legislature hasn't been following recent Federal Court rulings-

Ninth Circuit Tosses California Law Barring Young Adults from Buying Semi-Automatic Guns

And last year in the 4th Circuit
Gun laws barring sales to people under 21 are unconstitutional, appeals court rules

Well when you have quite an anti gunner like Shannon Watts whispering in your ears.

By looking at her Wikipedia page.

She comes from a super liberal part of New York state and became a feminist working for Corporate America.

And then went to live in San Francisco so we can summarize this is one amoral individual with an "ends justify the means" mentality on life like everything else with those kind of cold blooded folks.

Her Bloomberg funded "grassroots" organization has probably killed more than saved lives as the CDC under Obama noted.

Not at the expense of my constitutional rights though.

Not to sound cold but some stats. These are ballpark, but they are very close.

In the USA yearly:
Gun deaths 40,000
20,000 of those are suicides
400 of those are with a rifle or long gun ( ARs are not the problem)

Leading cause of death for children is now guns. That is people up to 19 years of age.

Average age of a gang banger 16. See the problem ?

Now if someone wants to look at common denominators, you know, things that the vast majority of homicides by gun and gun crimes have in common, we can do that. Probably not on this forum or without being cancelled by the woke people, but.. One thing they have in common though is that the vast majority of gun crimes and murders happen in urban communities controlled by democrats.

I'll leave it there.

Back