testtest

William Drill: Pumping the Brakes on the Bill Drill

A 10th between yours or off of his? Don't forget too add 3 more shots for difference!
Mine I did two exercises concealed carry to on target firing 3 shots without gloves then did the exercise with gloves on. And the difference in time for me between gloves on and off was a 10th of a second.

I understand! It's always about weather. It the top o Texas it can be a challenge also.
I actually just got a pair of the PIG Cold weather gloves. I'll be shooting them at the range tomorrow to see how they do. They are thicker than the gloves I have been wearing and will hopefully keep me a bit warmer and still let me feel the trigger and hold on to the gun!

I actually just got a pair of the PIG Cold weather gloves. I'll be shooting them at the range tomorrow to see how they do. They are thicker than the gloves I have been wearing and will hopefully keep me a bit warmer and still let me feel the trigger and hold on to the gun!

My daughter loves hers. It's a great compromise between the PIG FDTs (she shoots with Echos) and still being able to feel the trigger.

She's also using them for rowing (Cuyahoga - we're in NE-Ohio as well), as they are nicely windproof, which is mainly what causes her hands/fingers to get cold out on the river during the late-fall and early-spring seasons.

My daughter loves hers. It's a great compromise between the PIG FDTs (she shoots with Echos) and still being able to feel the trigger.

She's also using them for rowing (Cuyahoga - we're in NE-Ohio as well), as they are nicely windproof, which is mainly what causes her hands/fingers to get cold out on the river during the late-fall and early-spring seasons.
Hey Neighbor! I am next door in Geauga county and this time of year, gloves are necessary for me too.

Where is it that you get out to the range?

^ The little one and I are usually at A&A during off-peak hours in the winter. She - now at 14 y.o. - is still not a fan of bees and wasps :ROFLMAO: , although she's gotten a lot better about spent cases. The colder/snowier it is out there, the more likely it is that you'll catch the two of us.

Smiley Thumb.jpg

Sadly, it's become harder for the two of us to get in range time together the last two years. She'd lamented as much just a few weeks ago, actually. The ever-increasing academic demands for her, of-course, plus the fact that I started in a new position last year, which has cut into our ability to get out to the range.

During the season, I'm usually taking courses from area locals like the crew at APD as well as Apex Shooting and Tactics and CommenceFire Training Academy. I've been meaning to get out to you (I'd really love to catch Ayoob some time!), but life got in the way. You've taught a couple of my friends, though: Don (Quack) and Brandon E. :)

Back