testtest

Sadly its come to censoring 5 yos

These type of people are turning this country into a bunch of weaklings (I really want to use a different word, but that 1 will have to do) and I don't want to be the 1 to pick up the soap in a prison shower!

Exactly.

So why be deliberately hurtful and call someone “it”, or even suggest doing that?
I would certainly call someone by whatever it is they want me to. My sister in law's husband was born a woman. We call him Jack. But then Jack never got butt hurt when someone inadvertently referred to him as a her before they realized what he was trying to do/be. My point is if someone looks like a woman so you call her a she but it turns out she wants to be a he and you just didn't know it, it is no harm no foul. Being purposely hurtful would be to continue calling him a her after she asked you to refer to her as a he. And that assumes he wasn't an ass about it because then he kinda deserves what he gets because he's clearly being antagonistic and confrontational on purpose.

In short I am all for everyone just not being richard craniums to each other and then we can have no issues.

“Someone was just here and they left their phone behind. We should find who out who it was so we can give it back to them.”

Or

“Anyone can learn to shoot a gun if they try.”
Hans, I taught this stuff for over 20 years. Anyone is a singular indefinite pronoun. In Grammar Land the antecedent has to agree in number and gender. The word "anyone" doesn't indicate gender, but it does indicate only one. To be correct it should be written, “Anyone can learn to shoot a gun if he or she tries.” My concern is that kids have to learn the grammar rules to pass standardized tests to get out of high school. So one can say it however he or she pleases ("they" to be woke), but to pass a standardized test my students had to know these grammar rules and know how to apply them. I'm afraid all of this will be lost and 1+1 will equal anything but 2.

I totally agree with Bassbob: In short I am all for everyone just not being richard craniums to each other and then we can have no issues. I don't think God put me on this Earth to judge others. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Well, it shouldn't hurt them by calling them by the gender they were born either.
Actually, it does.

If you had a friend named “Bill”, for example, but has always gone by “Jim” because he hates the name his parents gave him…would you call him Bill, because that’s the name he was “born” with?

How’s that anything but bullying, and just being an overall butt-hole?

Hans, I taught this stuff for over 20 years. Anyone is a singular indefinite pronoun. In Grammar Land the antecedent has to agree in number and gender. The word "anyone" doesn't indicate gender, but it does indicate only one. To be correct it should be written, “Anyone can learn to shoot a gun if he or she tries.” My concern is that kids have to learn the grammar rules to pass standardized tests to get out of high school. So one can say it however he or she pleases ("they" to be woke), but to pass a standardized test my students had to know these grammar rules and know how to apply them. I'm afraid all of this will be lost and 1+1 will equal anything but 2.

I totally agree with Bassbob: In short I am all for everyone just not being richard craniums to each other and then we can have no issues. I don't think God put me on this Earth to judge others. Different strokes for different folks.

Language evolves. It’s really not that hard to acknowledge that, at times, “they”etc can be used as a singular.

9385B6EA-FFC9-4CFE-A652-5C39921CD65B.jpeg

Not correct.

See a redundant y—XYY.
XYY is still a male according to science and is a genetic anomaly in some males.

Males with XYY syndrome have 47 chromosomes because of the extra Y chromosome. This condition is also sometimes called Jacob's syndrome, XYY karyotype, or YY syndrome. According to the National Institutes of Health, XYY syndrome occurs in 1 out of every 1,000 boys.

Is XYY a disability?

Most individuals with 47,XYY syndrome have normal production of the male sex hormone testosterone and normal male sexual development, and they are usually able to father children. 47,XYY syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills.

So, an XYY is not a separate gender.

Last edited:
Actually, it does.

If you had a friend named “Bill”, for example, but has always gone by “Jim” because he hates the name his parents gave him…would you call him Bill, because that’s the name he was “born” with?

How’s that anything but bullying, and just being an overall butt-hole?
I was referring to the use of he, she, him, her, male and female not actually the given name. If you accidently use he when it's a she and were not intentional is different than just doing it intentional. Continuing after then it's being a butt.

Once the religion reference was left behind on page1, page 2 has become a Grammatical and Scientific learning experience. I might add Bassbob added to my vocabulary with "Richard Cranium" which I will be using in the future when the opportunity presents itself. But on a more serious note . The quote should have stayed intact when the NFL used the story and no person should be bullied. I also don't believe prior behaviour can be changed in a day, but only the first step to change.

In my humble opinion, the whole matter boils down to two thinks - deceit and budget.

First, it seems to have started with Bill Clinton when he said " It all depends what 'Is' is." From that point on, people started to redefine words to obscure and obfuscate falsehoods. It has now moved into the realm of criminal behavior over petty slights.

Second, I am retired and I can no longer afford to purchase new copies of Garner's Modern English Usage, Webster's unabridged dictionary and Grey's Anatomy every 3 months.

These type of people are turning this country into a bunch of weaklings
which always makes me wonder.......

what the terrorists groups think, when they plan an attack, and where, knowing the "weakness" factor, and the inability to defend the area, themselves, or anyone else, and for the terrorists to "just slide on in, unscath", to do the dirty deed.

This is sad on so many levels. So glad I am done with sports watching.

Bub...you've lost!

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Dems own:

FBI
CIA
The U.N. plus a ton of the biggest nations around the world. (Remember when Roe was overturned? Remember how many nations sided with the filthy dems? NO nation stood with the conservatives.)
MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors.
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.
Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

Getting back the schools means parents need to be more involved with what's being taught in the primary system. The recent events have awakened a lot of parents to the crap being taught as per the Virginia example and others.

When a school system or certain party says they, not the parents, own/are responsible for their kids then that needs to be pushed back hard on, including getting on to the school boards.

IMO, parents should get a school-choice voucher, equal to what portion of their property taxes go to the public school system, so parents can choose alternative options. Covid has helped with many parents going to private/group/tutored and home-schooling. Public schools should teach the basics & not be indoctrination centers.

Lastly succession is not an option since all the elements listed are in place in every state in the "Union" & the goal of the left/globalists is to dissolve the USA.

Honestly? I don’t get why you think it’s all that hard.

They/them/their. Simple.

It’s not like it actually does you harm to do it; and your work has every right to enforce it.

I would think 33 years in would make that choice simple.
If you believe it's "Simple", then you are one brainwashed fool who thinks any of that garbage is factual on any level. Enjoy your group think mentality (if they allow you to enjoy) while the rest of us will continue to do what's right, not because some drone said so.

Back