testtest

All Metal 9mm

mikep

Professional
Within the next year I’d like to add an all metal 9mm to my collection. My first thought was a Tisas 1911 with a 4.25” barrel. However, for some reason the idea of a S&W 5906 has crept into my head and has gotten stuck there.
Any thoughts are welcome.
Enjoy the weekend.

is that Sig steel frame?

I would say it depends on your budget and your willingness to exceed your budget for quality. Tisas is decent and the price is attractive, but I wouldn't call it "Quality". Certainly not on par with that Smith. I'd look at the Jericho too. IWI makes good stuff.

is that Sig steel frame?

I would say it depends on your budget and your willingness to exceed your budget for quality. Tisas is decent and the price is attractive, but I wouldn't call it "Quality". Certainly not on par with that Smith. I'd look at the Jericho too. IWI makes good stuff.
Sig x5 is all metal
Its a very heavy competition quality pistol
Matter of fact, the most purchased pistol currently on the professional circuit

Sig p320 Legion X5
All metal. Not pretend infused plastic!

Just for transparency, I have and love the X5 Legion but the ALL METAL 9mm you should get is the 226 Legion SAO RXP. It will turn you into a range superhero.

The original quote from a man the Barbarian was:

CONAN! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, to hear the lamentation of their women, and own a Sig Sauer P226 Legion.

Sig x5 is all metal
Its a very heavy competition quality pistol
Matter of fact, the most purchased pistol currently on the professional circuit
73BD312B-98B2-471F-A36E-7F0ADAD6EA69.png

Within the next year I’d like to add an all metal 9mm to my collection. My first thought was a Tisas 1911 with a 4.25” barrel. However, for some reason the idea of a S&W 5906 has crept into my head and has gotten stuck there.
Any thoughts are welcome.
Enjoy the weekend.
CZ P0-1 for carry or the range or the CZ SP-01 for range and home defense you won't regret either one.

The ones I mentioned earlier were Al steel-framed 9mm’s…open up to alloy?

Heck…Sig P226, P228, P229…Beretta M92…S&W 69 series, as well as 59 and 39…many options.
Alloy is okay too. The 5903 caught my eye too. Basically a 5906 but aluminum alloy frame.
I handled a 3913 (lady smith) at my range, which is alloy. Even that felt real nice. The trigger was really nice, even the DA. Super smooth.

Back