testtest

Sig mags, might fit Canik

I need to get down to Texas and fire yours. The main thing that peaked my curiosity is that he said the trigger was better than the Q5 Match. Which I find amazing since the stock trigger on my Q5 match smokes every other plastic gun I have or have ever fired.
Triggers are excellent
Reminder, this gun is designed for the competition circuit, so it has a very nice trigger set up

too much money for a 9mm
I only have one Sig. A 226 Legion that I've only shot about a 100 rounds through. I should take it out more. Been looking around for the new Macro that was just released but no one around me has one. My dealer does have both the Army M-17 and 18 and a few 10mm 320 Legions in stock but never fired any of them and my dealer is a big time Sig guy maybe someday I'll move into a 10mm Sig. Although my plastic guns never gave me any issues. Just jinxed myself though...
+1 on the M17. I have one that I added the Wilson Combat grip and Sig skeletonized trigger to. The trigger takes nearly 2 lbs off the pull. It is now a very sweet shooting gun.

Could you make a spacer for inside your stock mags to limit them to 10 rounds and would that satisfy your state law🤔 you would think someone could print a spacer up for you. This is also my first post 👍🏻
i just checked with magblock.com

they claim they can custom make the spacers.

in the end..??

cheaper to dump the Canik, and be done with all this horse puckey BS, from the evil empire at my state house.

..cheaper to dump the Canik, and be done with all this horse puckey BS, from the evil empire at my state house.
1660743617968.gif

1660743677695.gif

🤣🤣🤣

lol...

i still like the Canik, for the value of it all, and it's performance, as a great target shooting gun.

it's the annoying BS one has to put up with getting parts.

on my last Canik, i needed the very thin, easy to bend slide release lever spring.......as i bent the OEM, switching out the slide release for an extended one....much like one can do on a Glock.

that's when the nightmare on Elm street started, owning a Canik......the inordinate waiting times getting parts.

well, it is what it is, with some gun companies. you buy, you try, you dump.

well...

i had an idea

i tried

i had a couple of failures

i had a success

it worked great

now it's been sold.

the RSO at the range said last week that he wanted the Canik, but also said that as a working man with bills, he could not give any definitive idea on when he could buy it.

the LGS where i bought the Canik, last october.........bought the gun, for a rather good price too, but of course, not ever what we pay for them.

i'd have waited, but i know the "drill" of having to wait for someone to follow thru on buying from you.

sorry, i'd rather not wait, that Sig STX 1911 is coming in soon, and that would be less for me to pay out then.

i will however, just give him, for free, yes for free, that Sig Frankenstein magazine, since he does have a 226, and if the law does not get reversed or we get grandfathering in of what we own..??

he'll at least have 1, 10 rd Sig 226 magazine.

well...

i had an idea

i tried

i had a couple of failures

i had a success

it worked great

now it's been sold.

the RSO at the range said last week that he wanted the Canik, but also said that as a working man with bills, he could not give any definitive idea on when he could buy it.

the LGS where i bought the Canik, last october.........bought the gun, for a rather good price too, but of course, not ever what we pay for them.

i'd have waited, but i know the "drill" of having to wait for someone to follow thru on buying from you.

sorry, i'd rather not wait, that Sig STX 1911 is coming in soon, and that would be less for me to pay out then.

i will however, just give him, for free, yes for free, that Sig Frankenstein magazine, since he does have a 226, and if the law does not get reversed or we get grandfathering in of what we own..??

he'll at least have 1, 10 rd Sig 226 magazine.
You gave up a Canik for a Sig ….
1661278505789.gif

1661278622644.gif

I would never give up my two Caniks for a Sig 1911 🤔, I’d just go out and add a Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion to my collection as well. 🤫😉

View attachment 30096
View attachment 30097
it pained me to do it, it really, really pained me, then the cash hit my hand, and all was better again.

had the danged magazines in 10 rounds been available, and had i not had to solve the puzzle of making that Sig 226 magazine work, i'd have kept that Canik.

they really are great guns out of the box.

but i sicken and tire of all this nonsense of supply issues, back orders, and just plain nonexistent parts availability.

it's like ordering a pizza with extra cheese on it, and they tell you, you just can't have extra, cuz another customer wants cheese too...

well screw THAT customer, it's me..me...me...that's important......

Back