testtest

Sig mags, might fit Canik

Midway USA has 20 rounders and 15 rounders in stock
The poor guy is living in a state that forbids the normal capacity magazines. I understand the feeling. It's been 4 years since I moved from Kalifornia and I'm still replacing the neutered magazines with standard capacity ones.

Did a check on AMMOSEEK.com and found 3 sites that are listing 10 round Canik magazines.

ShopBFam.com says they are in stock. And, according to the CANIK website, the Mete and the TP9SF should both use the same magazines.

as i have mentioned in another posting, my state reduced us to 10 round mags. (a lawsuit has been filed in the US Supreme court)

as it stands, i needed 10 round mags for my Canik METE SFx.

at the range, it was noted that Sig 226 mags fit this model Canik, and it was demonstrated.

So off to Sig's website and i ordered up 10 rd mags.

they just arrived, they insert and lock into place (even with the magwell), they hold back the slide, and eject.

this is a Sig website picture

View attachment 29651

i go to the range on this coming Monday to try them out.

will these mags fit all Caniks...??

i don't know but the part number for the Canik 10 rd mag is.....MA549, and quite a few other Caniks, use that same mag as well...

they are kinda pricey, at nearly $50 each, and right now, the mag websites i usually buy from..??

are out of stock.
Did a check on AMMOSEEK.com and found 3 sites that are listing 10 round Canik magazines.

ammoseek.com

Canik Magazines 10

In-stock best prices for Canik Magazines 10 | Best Canik Magazines 10 - AmmoSeek.com
ammoseek.com
ammoseek.com

ShopBFam.com says they are in stock. And, according to the CANIK website, the Mete and the TP9SF should both use the same magazines.

ammoseek.com

Canik Magazines 10

In-stock best prices for Canik Magazines 10 | Best Canik Magazines 10 - AmmoSeek.com
ammoseek.com
ammoseek.com

i guess you missed the 27 posts where i said i dumped the Canik..???

I was able to modify the TAURUS PT92/99 MEC-GAR mag to fit on my Mete SFX. Physically they are the same, the only difference is the mag release hole is on a lower position, but by creating another hole at the same high as the original mag, works perfectly. Try it at your own risk. I know for sure it works.

The magazines at this website cost $16.61 very cheap.

I hope this helps someone at this time that there is a shortage for the Canik Mete 10 rnd magazines.

Attachments

• 20220922_195336.jpg
    20220922_195336.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220922_195357 (1).jpg
    20220922_195357 (1).jpg
    963.8 KB · Views: 73
Back