testtest

Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911

Hi there, does anyone have any idea when these will be available again in California? It's been about 2 years since If I'm not mistaken.

Hi there, does anyone have any idea when these will be available again in California? It's been about 2 years since If I'm not mistaken.
According to the Springfield Armory link below, it looks like the TRP has been discontinued. Interestingly, when seaching their website for all 1911s, it looked like they listed TRPs that were CA Compliant without any indication that they were discontinued. I have two TRP Operators (5" 45, and 6" 10mm). I heard they were discontinued, but not sure which SA model replaced them (i.e. Operator, Loaded, etc.). You may be able to find them (if truly discontinued), online like at places such as Gunbrokers, etc. But it still might be best to give Springfield a call to see if they are discontinued, or they are just making CA compliant TRPs, or whatever. Good Luck.

A couple of months ago, I received an email from Springfield saying that these are still in very high demand in California, but admittedly it would be a while before we see them. 🤷‍♂️

Back