testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1662179523497.jpeg

You know ? If you tell me to shut up , I will shut up . I'm not like my sister . If you tell her to shut up she just keeps right on talking and talking and taallllkkkkking but not me ! I know how to shut up when I am told to shut up. You tell me to shut up I will close my trap right then but not my sister. Nope she keeps right on flapping her jaws and pays no attention to being told to shut up. ...... :unsure:
:rolleyes:

You know ? If you tell me to shut up , I will shut up . I'm not like my sister . If you tell her to shut up she just keeps right on talking and talking and taallllkkkkking but not me ! I know how to shut up when I am told to shut up. You tell me to shut up I will close my trap right then but not my sister. Nope she keeps right on flapping her jaws and pays no attention to being told to shut up. ...... :unsure:
:rolleyes:
My one supervisor was like that, I gave him the nickname 7/11……he asked one day why did you call me 7/11, I told him your mouth is like 7/11 it never closes….true story, no I didn’t get fired…😬

Last edited:
Back