testtest

ShotStop Review: Lightest Rifle Plates In The World?

So, if you're 100 (or more) yards away (which means less velocity in 30-06) as long as it is less or equal to m80 (mass & velocity) you should be safe (if struck on the plate)? Not enough details when any body armor is produces regardless of material! Like a glass 1/2 full or empty kind of look.

So, if you're 100 (or more) yards away (which means less velocity in 30-06) as long as it is less or equal to m80 (mass & velocity) you should be safe (if struck on the plate)? Not enough details when any body armor is produces regardless of material! Like a glass 1/2 full or empty kind of look.
Good point & one that's I've tried to find out. Ratings are all for point-blank range so with increased range & decreased velocity of the bullet plate effectiveness should go up with range. But I can't find where anyone has tested that out.

BTW - There are vendors that sell these plates at a lower price.

Last edited:
Good point & one that's I've tried to find out. Ratings are all for point-blank range so with increased range & decreased velocity of the bullet plate effectiveness should go up with range. But I can't find where anyone has tested that out.

BTW - There are vendors that sell these plates at a lower price.
Just points you want to sure about and not guess.

Back