testtest

Let’s see those revolvers.

1985 Colt PeaceKeeper 4” Parkerized. Trigger pin snapped… twice.

0D5A1357-694F-4FC4-927C-BBCF9A871980.jpeg

How's the trigger on that 19? I wanted one till I felt a really bad example. I still think it's drop dead sexy, but that trigger was awful on almost every one I tried
Was the ones you tested Performance Center models? I haven’t measured the pull weight but if I were to guess I’d say double action feels about 5-6 lbs and single action feels 3-4 lbs. Both are surprisingly smooth. Very impressed with the comp as well, firing 357 mags feels like 38s. No complaints here.

Was the ones you tested Performance Center models? I haven’t measured the pull weight but if I were to guess I’d say double action feels about 5-6 lbs and single action feels 3-4 lbs. Both are surprisingly smooth. Very impressed with the comp as well, firing 357 mags feels like 38s. No complaints here.
They were marked performance center, listed as carry comp 19. The cylinders were fluted though. So, I don't know. It looked good, balanced nice in my hand, then I squeezed the trigger. It was like pulling an anchor down a gravel alley. Same model, different stores. Then I held my 686, it was 🥰😍🤩 immediately. Still want to find one with a good trigger.
Congratulations on yours. It's a very nice piece.

Back