testtest

1st LE Trade/Surplus Purchase

You've piqued my interest. I have absolutely zero experience with the .357 Sig round. I'd always heard that it was an easy conversion with the Glocks, but I didn't pay too much attention at the time. Would I need to use .357 Sig magazines, or will .357 Sig rounds load and chamber using .40 S&W magazines?
I think it states it on their site also 40/357 mags, but all you need is a barrel. It's probably the hottest 9mm round per barrel length. Even the 9mag isn't as hot. A pita to reload as 300bo is, but you learn? I think this 1 actually headspaces off the mouth as most pistol cases do instead of the neck. I need to chrono some for relevance.

I think it states it on their site also 40/357 mags, but all you need is a barrel. It's probably the hottest 9mm round per barrel length. Even the 9mag isn't as hot. A pita to reload as 300bo is, but you learn? I think this 1 actually headspaces off the mouth as most pistol cases do instead of the neck. I need to chrono some for relevance.

9x25 Dillon smokes .357 Sig.

Some state police agencies chose the Sig 357 back in the day because of its ability to penetrate car doors and car bodies. It is a formidable round.
It is.

A friend has a custom .357S barrel in his Shield…it’s a fireball, literally! The ballistics out of it with factory HST are actually better than my S&W 640 .357 mag, unless I run HOT handloads…that aren’t controllable at all, so not suitable for carry.

You've piqued my interest. I have absolutely zero experience with the .357 Sig round. I'd always heard that it was an easy conversion with the Glocks, but I didn't pay too much attention at the time. Would I need to use .357 Sig magazines, or will .357 Sig rounds load and chamber using .40 S&W magazines?
I use .357sig rounds with my .40 mags without issue.

Back