testtest

Chase scene on TV

So proud of my son in law the SFPD they spot light him on TV chasing a bad guy on the freeway on foot and gets his man .
no video, but is this it..???

Thanks again guys yes that’s him our joe now I have a copy you guys are great

Back the Blue !
Hope everything works out considering the SF DA, after all the hoodlums, thieves, umm, alleged justice-involved individuals…were all wearing their Covids‘ masks and merely “just trying to safely navigate traffic as to not inflect others during these trying times of economic and social uncertainty“.

In contrast I share this recent ’encounter’ from here in posh HandsOff downtown Chicago.…and really, I can’t and will not blame anything about the effort one bit…

Back the Blue !
Hope everything works out considering the SF DA, after all the hoodlums, thieves, umm, alleged justice-involved individuals…were all wearing their Covids‘ masks and merely “just trying to safely navigate traffic as to not inflect others during these trying times of economic and social uncertainty“.

In contrast I share this recent ’encounter’ from here in posh HandsOff downtown Chicago.…and really, I can’t and will not blame anything about the effort one bit…

Watching her get in that back seat reminds me of 10lbs of taters in a 5lb sack...

Back