testtest

Omaha Outdoors

Just a side business ;), but my "collection", is not for sale 🤫🤣🤣
Yea, if he could find them………

1668727166011.jpeg

They don’t have it. Almost no one does. I’m very specific about what I want and the model I’m after is hard to get.
I checked the UPS shipping rate from TX to Indiana with a declared value of $2500
Second day air (handguns have to use Next Day Air) with adult signature was $106.40

Have you checked at Indiana Gun Club? They have a great selection of higher end shotguns in stock.

They had a Browning Sporting clays Citori in stock I was looking for, I only found one other dealer in Ohio that had it at the time I bought it.

The Ohio dealer was:

Last edited:
I checked the UPS shipping rate from TX to Indiana with a declared value of $2500
Second day air (handguns have to use Next Day Air) with adult signature was $106.40

Have you checked at Indiana Gun Club? They have a great selection of higher end shotguns in stock.

They had a Browning Sporting clays Citori in stock I was looking for, I only found one other dealer in Ohio that had it at the time I bought it.

The Ohio dealer was:
Thanks for the links. No they don't have them though.

Hello everyone,

I am a current employee at Omaha Outdoors and if you have any questions on stock status, you can always give us a call at 832-699-2666. We are located in Rosenberg Texas just outside of Houston. Our CEO started the company in Omaha Nebraska but moved the company to Texas. Yes, we are legit, and if an item says it is in stock, it most likely is. Our system is a live inventory system but items go by fast so it may not always be accurate. I once thought Omaha Outdoors was not a real website either until I took a chance on a $60 order for an Overwatch Precision trigger. Sure enough, I received it in the mail 3 days later. Eight months later and I saw they were hiring so I applied. We are a small business so we only have about 10 employees but we all work efficiently to provide a good service to our customers. Our shipping insurance is also optional, we don't make anyone pay for shipping insurance but it is a no questions asked insurance should a package be lost in transit. To opt-out of shipping insurance, just click the check mark above credit card info at checkout which states "I decline and agree that Omaha Outdoors will not be held liable for missing or stolen shipments".

Hello everyone,

I am a current employee at Omaha Outdoors and if you have any questions on stock status, you can always give us a call at 832-699-2666. We are located in Rosenberg Texas just outside of Houston. Our CEO started the company in Omaha Nebraska but moved the company to Texas. Yes, we are legit, and if an item says it is in stock, it most likely is. Our system is a live inventory system but items go by fast so it may not always be accurate. I once thought Omaha Outdoors was not a real website either until I took a chance on a $60 order for an Overwatch Precision trigger. Sure enough, I received it in the mail 3 days later. Eight months later and I saw they were hiring so I applied. We are a small business so we only have about 10 employees but we all work efficiently to provide a good service to our customers. Our shipping insurance is also optional, we don't make anyone pay for shipping insurance but it is a no questions asked insurance should a package be lost in transit. To opt-out of shipping insurance, just click the check mark above credit card info at checkout which states "I decline and agree that Omaha Outdoors will not be held liable for missing or stolen shipments".
If in the system of usps, fedex or ups they should cover the loss! Their fault, so why should someone else pay for it! When I mail something thru usps the ask if I want to insure it. I tell them "You lose it, you pay for it"! I give them a dollar amount and they write it on the box and sign it. In an inconspicuous way not to draw attention. I take a photo of it and off it goes.

If you're looking at what I think, check out Botach tactical. They were good to me. Worked with my local FFL without issue. Just a suggestion

Plus I recently got an email stating the fully equipped model (as it should be) was back in stock.

Thumbs up to Omaha Outdoors for chiming in with the customer service. I found at times Online shopping can be daunting and time consuming, even saving much $$$, but at other times not worth the effort and added costs once insurance, shipping, FFL‘s, wait times and tax is all tallied up. Of course sometimes there’s no other alternative if a brick&mortar LGS can’t order what your want. These days many brick&motars also have on-line sales operations and do very well getting merch out and still remain very competitive.
The shipping insurance on big money purchases seems like the way to go, $100 might not break the bank but think ahead about where an expensive mail order item is sent and who will be able to receive it upon delivery is important.

A4CF0806-9F14-4C22-8F52-E32E5EB93D73.jpeg

If you're looking at what I think, check out Botach tactical. They were good to me. Worked with my local FFL without issue. Just a suggestion

Plus I recently got an email stating the fully equipped model (as it should be) was back in stock.
They are another company I got skittish about. I have bought mags and other stuff from them. Last year they were the only ones with a 7 rounds 1301T at one point ( other than GB). So I ordered one. I get all the way through the process and they never asked me for an FFL. Freaked me out and I cancelled. In fact I started at least one thread here about them and no one here had ever bought a firearm from them.

Regarding Omaha Outdoors, I have no doubt they are legit. If they weren't we'd have heard about it by now. I am curious though how 5 of my favorite dealers can't get their hands on a Benelli 11714, but they not only have them in stock, but appear to have a line on them since the day after I noticed they had them they were out of stock and 2 days after that they were back in stock.

I had the thing in my cart twice. If the total price wasn't $140 more than the advertised price before tax I would have pulled the trigger the first time. I could have squeeked it out, but that would have left me not only not having the money to outfit the gun properly, but having to come up with a few hundred extra to cover the cost of the gun. Not that that is their fault, I just gotta wait a little bit is all. I will say that the way the insurance thing is ( which I have never seen and I am a guy who has bought the last 15 or so guns I own online) is definitely is designed to make a guy leery of not getting the insurance. Kinda sneaky if you ask me. And it's definitely the first time I have ever had an internet vendor even offer shipping insurance, much less automatically add it to your cart.

They are another company I got skittish about. I have bought mags and other stuff from them. Last year they were the only ones with a 7 rounds 1301T at one point ( other than GB). So I ordered one. I get all the way through the process and they never asked me for an FFL. Freaked me out and I cancelled. In fact I started at least one thread here about them and no one here had ever bought a firearm from them.

Regarding Omaha Outdoors, I have no doubt they are legit. If they weren't we'd have heard about it by now. I am curious though how 5 of my favorite dealers can't get their hands on a Benelli 11714, but they not only have them in stock, but appear to have a line on them since the day after I noticed they had them they were out of stock and 2 days after that they were back in stock.

I had the thing in my cart twice. If the total price wasn't $140 more than the advertised price before tax I would have pulled the trigger the first time. I could have squeeked it out, but that would have left me not only not having the money to outfit the gun properly, but having to come up with a few hundred extra to cover the cost of the gun. Not that that is their fault, I just gotta wait a little bit is all. I will say that the way the insurance thing is ( which I have never seen and I am a guy who has bought the last 15 or so guns I own online) is definitely is designed to make a guy leery of not getting the insurance. Kinda sneaky if you ask me. And it's definitely the first time I have ever had an internet vendor even offer shipping insurance, much less automatically add it to your cart.
I had trouble with the online side of things. A quick email and phone call, everything was straightened out. In the order process, it asked for address "ship to" they contact your FFL directly. It was smooth (ish) I ticked the box, notify me when in stock, got an email and acted quick. Shipping was a bit brutal but still better than what some of these guys were charging. I ordered the 11701 cuz I had to have the American flag on the receiver.
I was pretty confident, I knew what you were after. Previous conversations kinda tipped your hand.

I had trouble with the online side of things. A quick email and phone call, everything was straightened out. In the order process, it asked for address "ship to" they contact your FFL directly. It was smooth (ish) I ticked the box, notify me when in stock, got an email and acted quick. Shipping was a bit brutal but still better than what some of these guys were charging. I ordered the 11701 cuz I had to have the American flag on the receiver.
I was pretty confident, I knew what you were after. Previous conversations kinda tipped your hand.

Yeah the 11714 is going to end up in my hands, it's just a matter of time. I got somewhat superstitious I reckon. And I didn't get as much of a bonus this year as I was expecting. Oh well, I took the opportunity to buy a pile of Holosun 510s, some parts to finish a build I am doing as a present to my wife's girlfriend and will probably take my wife someplace warm for a minute since I have the next 2 weeks off. Should have a little pile coming my way early next year, with any luck the shotgun gods will line things up for me this time.

And brother, if you only knew how much I honestly don't "Need" another shotgun.

p.s. I'm gonna buy one anyway. ;)

I just saw the 11797. In OD green. That woulda went well with my 1301. She's green too. Oh well. I'm finding lots of American resources for 922 compliance if you opt for a lesser model

I just saw the 11797. In OD green. That woulda went well with my 1301. She's green too. Oh well. I'm finding lots of American resources for 922 compliance if you opt for a lesser model
Thanks for the head's up, but that is unlikely. I am not interested in a mag extension, I want the full tube. The collapsible stock may be on the table though. I really like the Mesa Urbino on my 1301. I wouldn't mind a Magpul SGA on it either. I have one on a Mossberg and it is supremely usable. The collapsible skeletonized Benelli stock is fantastic looking, I am however concerned a little about cheek weld, which looks highly suspect to me.

I also want that aluminum forend the 11714 has.

Yes the Benelli 11714 is a new model that we consistently have been getting in. We are one of the top dealers with Benelli so we consistently get stock when they are able to provide it to us. We now offer layaway so that might be an option for you if you are interested and can't find a 11714 anywhere else.

The shipping insurance is offered by us because we got tired of dealing with unreliable carriers. USPS losing or delivering packages to the wrong address. We stopped using UPS after they said they would confiscate firearms being shipped through their service. We don't believe UPS should be restricting anyone's rights and surrendering to the current agenda being pushed. We've had better luck with Fedex but still run into issues every so often. The insurance is to replace any order that was lost or stolen without the hassle of dealing with shipping carriers to recover or file a claim for the package. If it's lost, we replace it immediately if shipping insurance is purchased with the order and we handle the rest with the carrier. Of course, as stated before, shipping insurance is optional when an item is added to your cart. We haven't had too many issues when shipping firearms to FFL dealers so in this case, shipping insurance isn't really necessary. It is more so for the accessories that get lost easily in transit or aren't delivered to the correct address. We are open to suggestions should you think there is a better option.

Precision arms in Columbia city shows stock on the pn you want at 2400. Don't know how close or far that is from you.

Yes the Benelli 11714 is a new model that we consistently have been getting in. We are one of the top dealers with Benelli so we consistently get stock when they are able to provide it to us. We now offer layaway so that might be an option for you if you are interested and can't find a 11714 anywhere else.

The shipping insurance is offered by us because we got tired of dealing with unreliable carriers. USPS losing or delivering packages to the wrong address. We stopped using UPS after they said they would confiscate firearms being shipped through their service. We don't believe UPS should be restricting anyone's rights and surrendering to the current agenda being pushed. We've had better luck with Fedex but still run into issues every so often. The insurance is to replace any order that was lost or stolen without the hassle of dealing with shipping carriers to recover or file a claim for the package. If it's lost, we replace it immediately if shipping insurance is purchased with the order and we handle the rest with the carrier. Of course, as stated before, shipping insurance is optional when an item is added to your cart. We haven't had too many issues when shipping firearms to FFL dealers so in this case, shipping insurance isn't really necessary. It is more so for the accessories that get lost easily in transit or aren't delivered to the correct address. We are open to suggestions should you think there is a better option.
Thanks for the explanation, which thoroughly sated all my skepticism.

Last edited:
Back