testtest

Springfield Armory’s FIRSTLINE: Discount Program for First Responders

Same problem here. LGS is not in program. He wanted to but says Springfield would not return a phonemail or email. This is a military town and can't believe he isn't on board. He is a Glock blue label dealer but his prices are more expensive than Glock blue label prices. Seems like he is in it to make as much money as possible. His 9mm ammo is still $39.99 a box!

Same problem here. LGS is not in program. He wanted to but says Springfield would not return a phonemail or email. This is a military town and can't believe he isn't on board. He is a Glock blue label dealer but his prices are more expensive than Glock blue label prices. Seems like he is in it to make as much money as possible. His 9mm ammo is still $39.99 a box!
There’s a couple different levels of Glock Bkue Label. I believe the main one Level 1 is the standard so. Glock 17 would 399 and a Level 2 is the 425. There might be a 3rd.

It all has to do with Volume of sales and other factors.

Give it time and hopefully Springfield will expand the amount of dealers

Order a xdm elite from a
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Springfield Armory’s FIRSTLINE: Discount Program for First Responders" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armorys-firstline-discount-program-for-first-responders/.

only works when they actually carry Springfield armory guns. A firstline dealer in Brea California only has the hellcat in stock, other pistols are even listed as available no hellcat pros , no xdm elites , not even a single xd. When I bought my hellcat I ordered a 3.8 9mm Xdm elite at the same time and that was over 4 months ago.
785F94D3-D36D-4978-9926-4E6DE5665486.jpeg

I also love the program and also am suffering from not having a dealer close by.

The closest dealer to me is about 140 miles away. My SUV doesn't get great gas mileage. It would cost me about $75 in gas round trip. I could have it shipped to an FFL closer to me, but by the time I pay shipping, and the FFL transfer fee, it will negate most of the discount.

I really hope they add more dealers.

I also love the program and also am suffering from not having a dealer close by.

The closest dealer to me is about 140 miles away. My SUV doesn't get great gas mileage. It would cost me about $75 in gas round trip. I could have it shipped to an FFL closer to me, but by the time I pay shipping, and the FFL transfer fee, it will negate most of the discount.

I really hope they add more dealers.
Luckily the dealer I ordered my Romins from is only 50 minutes away so I will drive down to pick them up when they are in. But I would still have ordered them if I had to have them shipped. I figure it would cost about $60.00 a firearm to have them shipped and transferred locally in my case, but there is a savings of about $160.00 a firearm (so you would still save about 100.00 on initial purchase) plus you are receiving two extra mags worth about $80.00. Considering the extra mags, even with shipping and transfer, you would still come out about 180.00 ahead.

Tried to purchase a XDM elite last week for the recommended store in Sarasota FL. The person that I talked to didn't have a clue about the first line program. I gave him the exact sku number off the Springfield web site he shot me a price. I then asked if it came with the dragon fly red dot and the answer was no. I did purchase the weapon at a non sponsored store for the same price with the red dot included. I don't know if it is just the Shoot Straight store in Sarasota or the entire corporate change that is the problem. Hopefully they will get the infor out there or Springfield can expand the stores.

1st Post: Thanks for the add! In about a month I went from never owning a Springfield to owning two: The SA-35 and the Prodigy 4.25. The SA-35 has functioned perfectly, and after having the last failure to feed around the 250 mark on the round count, the Prodigy has run with no failures. Good enough to consider it a duty gun as long as it finishes 2000 Rounds of Gunsmithing with no more problems (about 10-15 failures to feed in the first 250).

I'm currently at 800 rounds and making plans for accessories, duty gear and another Prodigy. Discounts will be welcome!

Firstline is a great program. I recently purchased a Saint Victor using FirstLine. The program was easy to use at our local dealer. I hope to add additional weapons in the future using FirstLine. Thanks, Springfield Armory.

Does anyone know if they will have any guns in stores before the holidays? Very slim pickings at dealers. My local dealer says they have 8 Garrisons on back order and I can't find a blued garrison online anywhere. I am now looking at 3 different guns and will probably buy the first one I find available.

PX9420-FL, PX9109LCA-FL, PO9230-FL

Does anyone know if they will have any guns in stores before the holidays? Very slim pickings at dealers. My local dealer says they have 8 Garrisons on back order and I can't find a blued garrison online anywhere. I am now looking at 3 different guns and will probably buy the first one I find available.

PX9420-FL, PX9109LCA-FL, PO9230-FL
Kentucky Gun Co. just received some of the blued Garrisons. They are the same price as Primary Arms, but KYGunco doesn't charge for shipping, and only charges sales tax to select states. I've had great luck with the company. I ordered one of their Black Friday deals last week, and my FFL called this afternoon to tell me that it had already arrived.

Kentucky Gun Co. just received some of the blued Garrisons. They are the same price as Primary Arms, but KYGunco doesn't charge for shipping, and only charges sales tax to select states. I've had great luck with the company. I ordered one of their Black Friday deals last week, and my FFL called this afternoon to tell me that it had already arrived.

Thanks for the lead. I am holding out for an Operator, but that is another vendor to check.

How do you find those? Guns on the sites that are part of the First Defender program?

Sorry, I should have been more clear.
On the sites like Kentucky Gun Club or Primary Arms?
I see the find a dealer option, that's not what I am looking for.

I didn't know that you could go to PA or KGC and see the Firstline guns

Sorry, I should have been more clear.
On the sites like Kentucky Gun Club or Primary Arms?
I see the find a dealer option, that's not what I am looking for.

I didn't know that you could go to PA or KGC and see the Firstline guns
Sometimes it isn't easy but the easiest way i have found, they each have their own model number with a "-FL" at the end. Most of the time you can search that number. It doesn't always work though. Primary Arms you can search Firstline and find some, KG has a slider for certified or something.

Sometimes it isn't easy but the easiest way i have found, they each have their own model number with a "-FL" at the end. Most of the time you can search that number. It doesn't always work though. Primary Arms you can search Firstline and find some, KG has a slider for certified or something.
Excellent, thanks

Back