testtest

Whats for breakfast?

Sld1959

Hellcat
Bacon scrambled eggs with a side of bacon and toast

20230109_093856.jpg

My wife said I made too many eggs and an excessive amount of bacon. I however disagree you cannot have too much bacon ...

Pain rules my appetite and keeps me from eating (when I want or not). 1 would think a decade of think I would've lost more weight. It is what it is and I keep on going. I have and a doc visit on Friday the 13th, so maybe Jason will get me fixed up!
Understand completely, spent ten agonizing years before I had both hips replaced. Most people can't understand what living with 24/7 pain is like.

Spent 20 years in IT. Started with Mountain Dew and cigarettes, tried coffee for a while then moved on to ice tea and Lipton Brisk tea. Dropped the smokes about 20 years ago now.
35 years in IT here (Software Developer for 10 of those, the rest in Systems, Network and Cybersecurity Engineering), I've tried every form of caffeine available over those years (including the infamous
joltcola.png
Cola), always go back to coffee though because it's just SO DAMN GOOD. :)

35 years in IT here (Software Developer for 10 of those, the rest in Systems, Network and Cybersecurity Engineering), I've tried every form of caffeine available over those years (including the infamous View attachment 34823Cola), always go back to coffee though because it's just SO DAMN GOOD. :)
Started out programming then went into systems work. Specialized in shop floor systems and lot inventory/control systems. After I retired the first time I consulted for about ten years. Then retired a second time and was conned by a buddy into driving special needs school bus for 11 years, which was very fulfilling, much more than computers ever were. Now retired for good lol.

Guess if I included the 10 consulting that is 30 years in IT.

Last edited:
My breakfast consist of 2 pain pills. Not very filling or healthy.
i'll make you feel better....every morning i must take no less than 9 meds, then a "few" vitamins.

then at nighttime, i must take 3 meds, and yet another vitamin, all vitamins are "what the doctor ordered" that must be taken daily/nightly.

"pain meds", when needed for the time being, are all OTC

copious amounts of coffee in the AM is like....

"A spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down"........ :ROFLMAO:

I have one cup in the morning. Strong. Black. And usually one heavy beer in the evening, but not always. The rest of the time I drink iced tea. For pain, which these days is more frequent, I use 800 mg prescription ibuprofen. It’s bad for you so I only take it when I feel like dying.

Back