testtest

possible "assault weapons ban" coming to my state

Which state?

I know MN, CO, MI and Conn are working stuff beyond what we already know about.
RI

quoted as saying last year..."i'll PROUDLY sign the magazine ban"

and i PROUDLY made sure i didn't vote for this azz clown..

tell you how ignorant he is..

that "killing" in Memphis by those cops??

he goes on to say, we have to stop systemic racism..???

dufus he is.....and people with no brains, or sheeple, voted him in.....

Last edited:
OK, I forgot about RI.

Folks need to realize that once the current crop of Dems get a super-majority in the state (legislature & governor) they go for it. Especially, when there's no 2A guaruntee language in the state Constitution.

I see NY is going for more restrictions also.

OK, I forgot about RI.

Folks need to realize that once the current crop of Dems get a super-majority in the state (legislature & governor) they go for it. Especially, when there's no 2A guaruntee language in the state Constitution.

I see NY is going for more restrictions also.
i wish i too could "forget about RI"

but the Mrs and me are stuck here, for reasons i cannot elaborate on.

Yea considering New England was the foundation for Independence its almost all gone Commie with NH slipping down that slope gradually.

My state (The Last Best Place) will hold out to the end, and I'm glad I left the East when I was a kid.
the Mrs and i, even when we were younger, had a nice home, and things were good all around. so moving away was never a thought and then came kid 1, then 3, then 5.......

not easy to up root everyone, and leave other family behind.

now, we have issues that are nearly impossible to make a getaway.

i guess the US Constitution can be messed with any time, it's convenient for those that just don't like it, what it says, what it stands for, what it protects..

when i die, i wanna come back in spirit form, and see how people are doing when they lose freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, etc,etc.....

i wish i too could "forget about RI"

but the Mrs and me are stuck here, for reasons i cannot elaborate on.
I am also “shackled to my state” of nj, which is anything but gun friendly, business friendly, retiree friendly or tax friendly. Elderly family is still here and we need to be around for them. After that though my wife and i will leave here. Not sure where we’re going though. The liberal agenda seems to be taking over everywhere.

I am also “shackled to my state” of nj, which is anything but gun friendly, business friendly, retiree friendly or tax friendly. Elderly family is still here and we need to be around for them. After that though my wife and i will leave here. Not sure where we’re going though. The liberal agenda seems to be taking over everywhere.
2A Friendly, no state income tax, decent cost of living, good weather, beautiful scenery. :cool:
las-vegas-quotes-vegas-style.jpg

the Mrs and i, even when we were younger, had a nice home, and things were good all around. so moving away was never a thought and then came kid 1, then 3, then 5.......

not easy to up root everyone, and leave other family behind.

now, we have issues that are nearly impossible to make a getaway.

i guess the US Constitution can be messed with any time, it's convenient for those that just don't like it, what it says, what it stands for, what it protects..

when i die, i wanna come back in spirit form, and see how people are doing when they lose freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, etc,etc.....
Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to find all of those things in the Republic of Texas. 😎

Republicans need a uniform message.
Splinter faction they are.
DNC stays in lock step. Get crap passed. DNC reps dont dare cross the line. How they get stuff passed
GOP needs this playbook.
Vote all these goofy politicians out of office. Both citizens and elected officials need to stand up to the Dems.
Go back to “do the crime, pay the time”

Back