testtest

What do you think about this ?

The only product I have from bca is a 243win ar10 barrel. I can't say it's a good barrel or necessarily bad as I need to do some work on the throat. With factory ammo (win 100gr sp) the bullet jams into the lands, but not horribly bad. With sierra 90fmj the coal is supposed to be 2.650", but can only get it to 2.360" (iirc). Pressure spikes are bad enough to ruin 2 firing pins and both were hp titanium pins.

i was at the club meeting just last night. if i recall, the club secretary said something like this will be banned soon up here, cuz it has a pistol grip.

i can only redcall what he had said, he had no pictures to show us, but i do see a pistol grip on that thing.

i was at the club meeting just last night. if i recall, the club secretary said something like this will be banned soon up here, cuz it has a pistol grip.

i can only redcall what he had said, he had no pictures to show us, but i do see a pistol grip on that thing.
Well, it’s an AR so yeah. Pistol grip is pretty much mandatory.

I’d be really leery of BCA…

But I like the concept.
I already have 2 uppers and they both have been flawless. Plus I used one on another build for my wife’s girlfriend and hers has been flawless. Fit and finish isn’t perfect and it’s probably not as accurate as my Wilson. Certainly the barrel and BCG aren’t as nice, but tons of rounds down range and I got no complaints.

That said, I think the lower limit of any I buy moving forward will be Aero. I’m probably going to build out an Aero upper very soon too.

Back