testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory 9mm 1911 Operator

Love my operator in 45 ACP, really which it had an optic though lol. Great gun regardless in this price range, mine shoots everything and the bullets go where I want barring user error.

Well, isn't that an interesting turn in events, a 9mm Operator. Completely my opinion but I think this was a missed opportunity, the DS already fills this role, why roll back to a single stack? What I hope they had at least considered was a 10mm Operator, wouldn't that have made more sense?? Sign me up and take my money for the 10mm Operator OSP when it comes out!!

Well, isn't that an interesting turn in events, a 9mm Operator. Completely my opinion but I think this was a missed opportunity, the DS already fills this role, why roll back to a single stack? What I hope they had at least considered was a 10mm Operator, wouldn't that have made more sense?? Sign me up and take my money for the 10mm Operator OSP when it comes out!!

It’s an option and a kit if folks run single stack 9mm in IDPA and other disciplines. Let alone like it or not (and nobody can say 100% anything will get overturned) some folks can’t legally have a high cap let alone the grip of the 1911 single stack is just more user friendly to some.

Glad there’s options for folks!

Back