New Springfield Armory Echelon Pistol

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Made in Croatia by HS Produkt

ec9459b-u-1-1024x770.jpg

ec9459b-u_l-1.jpg

Last edited:
Although I’ve moved away from the 9mm platform anyway I find this new handgun to be MEH.
I seriously hope it doesn’t have the same reliability issues as the last two Springfield offerings.
As far as the COG does this mean the trigger group is not replaceable? Let’s face it how a trigger is is not great for everyone.
I could go on and on but I’ll stop there.

The above is my opinion.

Although I’ve moved away from the 9mm platform anyway I find this new handgun to be MEH.
I seriously hope it doesn’t have the same reliability issues as the last two Springfield offerings.
As far as the COG does this mean the trigger group is not replaceable? Let’s face it how a trigger is is not great for everyone.
I could go on and on but I’ll stop there.

The above is my opinion.
You can replace the trigger as soon as someone makes an aftermarket one.

Don't get me wrong, I am thinking the optics system might make it a very attractive pistol to probably a lot of shooters.

Just not my cuppa, poly striker pistol just leave me blah. Still on the fence one the one I broke down and bought.

I was kind of hoping for a optics and railed detective SA35 or an optics ready EMP or maybe an optics ready railed Compact cz75 clone. Something not found everywhere.

It appears that Springfield is trying to play catch-up again.
Modular system just like a Sig, Hellcat just like the Sig P365.
Hopefully it works better out of the box than their last two offerings.
I'll just wait for something really new, for now my old MOD-2 Tactical works for me.

thumbnail (10).jpg

Back