testtest

New Springfield Armory Echelon Pistol

inspired by Spartans.>??

does this mean that once we buy one, we have to dress up like this..??

spartans.jpg
Those three must be our main Mods so I guess they can. :unsure:

Correct me if I’m wrong, I deleted the email from S/A last week, but wasn’t there a Range Day Giveaway promo to be held i conjunction with the release, or is that coming later? Didn’t get any update since then.
On the other threads some attended a Range Day Promo when nearby a designated range, but only got swag.

I don't recall a pistol giveaway this time around.

On the other threads some attended a Range Day Promo when nearby a designated range, but only got swag.

I don't recall a pistol giveaway this time around.

Unfortunately my emails are automatically deleted after a week once they hit the Trash bin. But somewhere in the fine print S/A was doing that promo and I thought a chance to win that new ”firearm”.
I have to check the original Post to see if thats in there.

Unfortunately my emails are automatically deleted after a week once they hit the Trash bin. But somewhere in the fine print S/A was doing that promo and I thought a chance to win that new ”firearm”.
I have to check the original Post to see if thats in there.
Here's their link from the email you mention. The "range" promo is
this Saturday, the 15th of July 2023. It doesn't appear that any firearms will be given away, only the first 50 shooters per range will receive free Hat, Target, Ammo.

Edit: looking closer, I see it says there is a chance to win a free Echelon firearm. My mistake.

Last edited:
Back