testtest

very serious self defense question

concealed carry INSIDE store, or open carry ??

• Total voters

Old_Me

Ronin
ok, so i am bored.

Mrs knows it.

there is a liquor store i just applied to (no job opening yet, but was told this changes)

husband/wife/son...owners.

husband was a secretary at his gun club...!!!!!

wife does not want a ccw

son said, "we are so cool with guns"...

who woulda thunk it..??

so i asked if i can have my side arm with me, wife said "do you feel comfortable"

i said yes.

she will talk this over with her husband, either way, on either open or concealed carry, and i will abide by thier collective decision.

ok...so my question is.....

what do you "think' or advise on open carry INSIDE the store, as a warning to would be thieves..??

or, best to keep it concealed..???

open carry is allowed INSIDE a building.

thanks in advance

I would pick concealed in this scenario . If you are going to be working at this place , you don't want to scare the people who might not be into guns.

I am not against open carry in certain circumstances , but I don't feel open carry is advisable in all situations.

I didn't vote because I don't agree with either choice .

I would pick concealed in this scenario . If you are going to be working at this place , you don't want to scare the people who might not be into guns.

I am not against open carry in certain circumstances , but I don't feel open carry is advisable in all situations.

I didn't vote because I don't agree with either choice .
and i did hear/read where open carry, makes you target # 1

wasn't too many choices, it was "either-or"

ok, so i am bored.

Mrs knows it.

there is a liquor store i just applied to (no job opening yet, but was told this changes)

wife does not want a ccw

who woulda thunk it..??

so i asked if i can have my side arm with me, wife said "do you feel comfortable"

i said yes.

she will talk this over with her husband, either way, on either open or concealed carry, and i will abide by thier collective decision.

what do you "think' or advise on open carry INSIDE the store, as a warning to would be thieves..??

thanks in advance
I’m in the biz.
In liquor stores every day

Conceal your sidearm.
You want to be able to surprise them, not be the first person they target.
In my experience, most of the stores I call on that have been robbed, said they have the person coming in ahead of time to case the joint or shop to see the what and where everything and everyone is

I’m in the biz.
In liquor stores every day

Conceal your sidearm.
You want to be able to surprise them, not be the first person they target.
In my experience, most of the stores I call on that have been robbed, said they have the person coming in ahead of time to case the joint or shop to see the what and where everything and everyone is
i was told of a "new robbery scheme" by the owners.

the thugs some in, pick all the expensive stuff, lay it on the counter, then insert the credit card, and punch in the 16 numbers, and the 3 digit security code...when it clears (gets approved) , they make haste...several days later, the credit card company cancels the payment to the store.

ok, thanks people...the general consensus is concealed, and frankly, i'd have expected no less than that response.

(i had done further reading on this subject, as i sit here)

now, all i have to wait on, is that phone call for the job offer, and as i mentioned, abided by thier rules to carry or not, in thier store.

I’m a No for open carry.
In fact at this season of my life I want no employment (security or clerk) that involves higher probability of criminal activity such as cash & carry businesses with late night hours being even worse.

On the legal side; when SHTF, the store will be on the hook, but so will the defender - with the possibility of additional civil punitive awards.

On the bright side; at least you’re not considering working here…

ok, so i am bored.

Mrs knows it.

wife does not want a ccw

who woulda thunk it..??

i said yes.

thanks in advance
Somebody might come in and just lift it off you while you are having one of your power naps!

Somebody might come in and just lift it off you while you are having one of your power naps!

Be suspicious of those offering up a rocking chair for the slow periods….

IMG_3291.png

ok, thanks people...the general consensus is concealed, and frankly, i'd have expected no less than that response.

(i had done further reading on this subject, as i sit here)

now, all i have to wait on, is that phone call for the job offer, and as i mentioned, abided by thier rules to carry or not, in thier store.
I think you’re just trying to see who in your area parties the most😜😉
Get out of the house for “home deliveries” 😁

Back