testtest

well....i'm going to jail

Old_Me

Ronin
yep.....

January 2nd.......off to jail i go.......i'll miss you guys (and ladies)

apparently that Jury Duty form they sent me, 2 months ago, telling me "you might be called".....???

well...they sent me .....DA SUMMONS........ that my time in thier jail, is needed.

they say in that letter, i got earlier today, that if i am not needed, it'll only be 2 days......

otherwise, if i get picked for a jury trial.......i can be there...........until it ends.

damn............my freedom is being taken away from me.

you know what this ultimately means..??

NO NAPS......!!!!!

unless i can sneak one in............????

do they wake you up......or let you sleep....???

They wanted me while I was working and they sent a questionnaire about the pending trial. Could I be impartial for an illegal with a traffic crime? For some reason after I submitted my answers, they didn't call me. I've been a juror several times and was paid $12/day.

They wanted me while I was working and they sent a questionnaire about the pending trial. Could I be impartial for an illegal with a traffic crime? For some reason after I submitted my answers, they didn't call me. I've been a juror several times and was paid $12/day.
I never actually received the $18/day I was supposed to be paid.

I have gotten out of jury duty every single time I wanted to. The last one I wanted to sit on and I did.

I was called a couple of years ago. When asked what I did for a living I said Prison Guard. Everyone acted like I was a leper and couldn't get me out of there fast enough.
$12 a day, awesome it's $4 here.

Bassbob $18!/? Pick me pick me.

Lol, last time when I got jury duty letter, called them up and said I worked at my sheriff dept and jail, told me it made no difference, so I proceeded to say, I am around inmates all day and every dam one of them are guilty……the lady then asked how do you know this, I told her since there in jail, there guilty of something …… I did have to go into the court house but when they got to my name in roll call, I got excused…..😬😬

I got married @ 28 (wife was 27) and she has been called for summons more times than I. Twice for county and once for state is all I've called for. She had been called at least 6 times since we were married (she's from NM). She was able to get out every time due to being pregnant each time she was called or calling on the Friday before her number was dropped from the pool. My number was dropped once and for medical reasons (neck pain)(also the reason for not being called for state duty) I didn't have to be called. I'm not sure what pay was for state jury, but county is $12. If you didn't serve you still got $12 that day.

Tell them your dog told you to vote guilty and you’re seriously considering taking his advice. You’ll be home in no time.
i don't have a dog, but i do have a few still living tropical fish.......can i say they gave me advice instead..??

and

i see where many of you laughed that i am going to miss my naps....TWO DAYS WORTH OF VALUABLE NAP TIME..!!!!!

damn you, damn you all to HELLLLLL...........!!

and here i was pouring my heart out to y'all how much i was gonna miss you.....

1702582410270.png

Wow, small world. I got excused 2 months ago re age but read that someone caring for an elderly person get's excused. My youngest son and I have always lived together due to medical issues and when I told them he was helping me, nothing changed. Had to jump thru hoops with his medical issues and finally got him excused. Even having a service dog didn't make any difference. All free for now. We are also looking for a SHILOH SHEPHERD for a Counterbalance dog for him re P.O.T.S., this is a rare breed dog but we need an adult. Our 2 dogs bark if a page is turned but play and sleep at the range and don't seem bothered by ammo-gun smells.

Attachments

• shiloh-shepherd3.jpg
    shiloh-shepherd3.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 32
i don't have a dog, but i do have a few still living tropical fish.......can i say they gave me advice instead..??

and

i see where many of you laughed that i am going to miss my naps....

damn you, damn you all to HELLLLLL...........!!

and here i was pouring my heart out to y'all how much i was gonna miss you.....

View attachment 48605
We (or possibly just I'm) not laughing at you, but with you ;) :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

yep.....

January 2nd.......off to jail i go.......i'll miss you guys (and ladies)

apparently that Jury Duty form they sent me, 2 months ago, telling me "you might be called".....???

well...they sent me .....DA SUMMONS........ that my time in thier jail, is needed.

they say in that letter, i got earlier today, that if i am not needed, it'll only be 2 days......

otherwise, if i get picked for a jury trial.......i can be there...........until it ends.

damn............my freedom is being taken away from me.

you know what this ultimately means..??

NO NAPS......!!!!!

unless i can sneak one in............????

do they wake you up......or let you sleep....???
Let me know when & where, I'll have the little lady bake you a cake with a file in it.

I got a jury duty notice years ago. I mentioned it to my Dr. at the VA, he said he would take care of it. I called the courthouse before the date listed and they said they had received a letter from the VA and it was now on file. Don't know what they said in the letter but it's been over 10 yrs ago. Maybe they said I was dead?

Back