testtest

No gun but am I ever ready

So, I may have mentioned that I picked up a XD-E. Thirty minutes later I was sending it back to SA due to the mag release being wonky. Well I have already picked up sights (TruGlo TFO's), a light (Olight PL-2 Mini Valkyrie), a holster (Outlaw Holsters IWB) and a Hogue grip sleeve.

Let the waiting begin......

The waiting continues. However, I did receive an email from that mysterious entity I like to call "customer service". Hopefully this is actually Reginn the dwarf's personal assistant, but I digress.

I have been informed that someone (Reginn?) is actually working on my XDE. They don't know what is being done or when I will get it back though.

I'm hoping that this is sooner than later, but am wondering if there is more than just the safety that is ....off?

It's back baby😃. Picked it up yesterday. Whoot-Whoot! I put the light on it. Adjusted the tension on the IWB holster and just slapped on the Hogue grip sleeve (big help here). All I have left is the night sights but I may hold off until after I can find someone to mill the slide for a dot. Still looking for that service.

XD-E.jpg

It's back baby😃. Picked it up yesterday. Whoot-Whoot! I put the light on it. Adjusted the tension on the IWB holster and just slapped on the Hogue grip sleeve (big help here). All I have left is the night sights but I may hold off until after I can find someone to mill the slide for a dot. Still looking for that service.

View attachment 54432
Huh. I was expecting some kind of shooting report stating that the thing now either works as advertised, or doesn't, as the case might be. Guess not. Silly old me. :rolleyes:

Well I qualified for duty carry (as a BUG only) with my XD-E. I have also found a place that can and will mill the slide for a red dot; Gun Cuts LLC. So, as soon as the spare slide I ordered arrives I'm shipping it off to get milled. I will have more to report if/when it all gets done. Going to be running a 507K-x2, it's one of the few that will fit.

Back