testtest

What would you like to see Springfield armory make next?

They have already probably been said but I would like to see SACS come back. I would like to see competition based 1911, in this I’m talking about let Rob Leatham have his hand on it. Ruger and Doug Koenig have a 1911, Remington and Travis Tomasie have a 1911. I want one that is truly tuned and set up to run. I also would like a PCC from SA in the following offerings. 9mm 45acp and 10mm.

I would like to see a 10 round mag for the HellCat soon. The HellCat IS on the Maryland Handgun Roster but after waiting forever, my HellCat order finally hit my dealer which generated an email to me saying they will ship to my FFL WITHOUT the standard mags because they are over 10 rounds. Now I will finally get my HellCat - but WITHOUT ANY MAGAZINES! Maryland is not the only state with these "life saving" restrictions so, a 10 round mag option on the HellCat (along with all other models that don't have 10 round mags yet) is definitely a no brainer. Update: SA says a 10 round mag for the HellCat is in the works but no release date as of yet.

Get a new FFL, and a new dealer. Seriously.

Any shop worth oxygen knows they can get magblocks, and install them in the factory mags to limit the capacity to 10 rounds. Heritage Arms in Frederick can't keep Hellcats in stock, and they fit every one with magblocks per state rules before delivery.

magazineblocks.com if you'd like to check out fitments and availabilities.

I have thought about this ever since the post first appeared and I still have no answer.
Every good manufacturer including Springfield has a boatload of AR's in every caliber,1911's galore and plastic fantastics in every size and handgun caliber.
I guess they could always get in the revolver market, but since all manufacturers build products on demand I don't think the younger shooters will ever have an interest in revolvers like guys my age.

I’ve got all the MSRs that I can possible use, including a Saint .308

What would interest me would be an iron sighted 5.56 M-1 Garand, with 10-round en-bloc clips. 16-18” barrel. Perhaps sold as a package with both a fixed walnut stock, and a folding chassis system. The chassis could incorporate a top rail for optional optics...

While waiting for that, I think it’d be pretty easy to do the same thing for an 18” .308 M1A, redoing it as a retro/updated Garand. (Two stocks please) Bonus for already being California compliant.

3 position gas plug on these would allow for open, suppressed and single shot/suppressed operations.

Last edited:
Back