testtest

What would you like to see Springfield armory make next?

How about an M1A in either 30-06 or maybe 270

Won't work for either. The receiver is sized for the .308 case length.

Would need a completely new rifle design.

During WW2 trial versions of M-1 Garands were modified were made selective fire and accepted BAR magazines were named the T20. It was made in 1944 by John Garand and was in testing to go into service, however it never saw active duty and was never released to the public after WW2 ended. I believe one or two of them still exists in museums.

I think a PCC that uses XD-M or XD mags would be awesome. I've had my eye on a PCC but don't think anyone (Ruger? Keltec?) make a PCC that will take a XDM mag. Short of that, put the XD-M Compact back in production please! ;)
I caught one of the last XDM compacts and so glad I did. I’ve been through 4 EDC’s and landed on a keeper. The Hellcat fills the role I always wanted the XDS to fit and now I’m like a pig in slop.

I'll second that recommendation . However I bet that would really hurt your wrists .... juust trying to be helpful ... really . ;) :)
1585353665269.jpeg

Looks to me the .40 is dead. In my area none of the shops carry or take a .40 in trade for a firearm. There are so many LE agencies that have turned in the .40 for 9mm.

They (shops) will special order a .40 but you must pay in full before they will order it.

Well, before the panic, at least...there were killer deals on LE trade-in .40’s. I got a Sig 229 .40 w/night sights & 2 mags for $350, after everything was said and done.

Unfortunately, the XD line has just never been as popular as other platforms with LE...no good surplus trade-ins.

Back