testtest

Back-Up Guns: Do You?

I carry a xds and have a glock in the truck . I have bought the after market 33 rounders at gun show . The ones with metal lips r ok only use them about one a year. don't use them for protection just plinking at camp . Have the 50 round drum (after market) sucks jams up and a round gets stuck behind the follower have to take apart to fix.

I carry a xds and have a glock in the truck . I have bought the after market 33 rounders at gun show . The ones with metal lips r ok only use them about one a year. don't use them for protection just plinking at camp . Have the 50 round drum (after market) sucks jams up and a round gets stuck behind the follower have to take apart to fix.
I have a red mag 50 rds I use in a vector and my glock without issues. Check strike industries for + capacity mags.

Yes, I'll carry my LCR 38 spl. in an ankle rig and a speed strip as back-up, if traveling in questionable territory.

I always thought about a back up gun and even tried a couple different ankle rigs unfortunately they all felt very uncomfortable. I do carry an extra gun in the truck when traveling and camping. I’m fortunate to live in a gun friendly state unfortunately my family lives in Connecticut and traveling there is always stressful knowing if I get pulled over could be ugly. I understand the concept of not drawing attention to yourself but my truck is an attention getter alone and being registered in gun friendly state in itself will draw attention.

Back