testtest

Introducing "The Armory Life Presents: XD-E" digital magazine

Do you have to do anything special to get it in your email? Just wondering because I have not received it in my email and since it’s about my favorite firearm, I kinda wanted to save it. I’ll just make a copy and save it to iBooks Until I know how to get it in email.
Double check in your account, then hit the preferences tab and check the emails you want to receive.

Do you have to do anything special to get it in your email? Just wondering because I have not received it in my email and since it’s about my favorite firearm, I kinda wanted to save it. I’ll just make a copy and save it to iBooks Until I know how to get it in email.
I got mine after I registered my many SA firearms, and was asked if I wanted news and promotions emailed to me (which I said yes to). I would get the Fourm life articles (the same type Mike H. Posts on here), and it’s the way I got invited to join this forum as a founding member. I turned off Email notifications in my profile, since I was getting too many post notifications of threads I was on, that someone just posted or replied to that thread.

I take it back. I did not get the email version yet. I got notified that there was a response to my post. I went ahead and saved it and made the modification to my preferences for next time. Thanks for all the suggestions.
michael.ed, you can go here to sign up for the email: https://www.springfield-armory.com/intel/email-subscription

but, if you want to see the magazine, you can just click the link at the top of the thread. It takes you to the "table of contents" page for it. Hope you enjoy!

@Mike H.
Is this magazine available for download / offline reading??? That would be something I'd very much like to have! That way, when I don't have an internet connection, I still have something good to read..
(I would be willing to pay a little to subscribe to that!)

@Mike H.
Is this magazine available for download / offline reading??? That would be something I'd very much like to have! That way, when I don't have an internet connection, I still have something good to read..
(I would be willing to pay a little to subscribe to that!)
Minuteman1969, unfortunately, we do not currently have any means for there to be a downloadable version. It is strictly an online one as it stands now. Glad to hear I already have my first potential subscriber! :)

By the way, we have volume 3 in the works. So, be sure to keep an eye out in the coming weeks and months!

Minuteman1969, unfortunately, we do not currently have any means for there to be a downloadable version.

I think it would just be a matter of a staffer copying the web content and transferring it into a PDF document, which is as universal for computer users as web pages. Just my $.02 and if you want, I can show how it's done.

Back