testtest

FIrst time caller, long time listener.

Mr. Blue

Alpha
Hello all! I am brand new to the armory life.com, not so brand new to the armorylife tho. I Inadvertently purchased 4 Springfield Armory pistols, they were just the best available. Anyway, I have a question regarding my Springfield Hellcat. I bought an O-Light Mini Valkyrie 2 for it, however the slot cut is too shallow to accept the light. Anyone have success running lights on the hellcat? Also, are we still stuck with the hard to get, not so great Shield optics? I know ADE is making an optic for the hellcat, but that will take some time to get the verdict out on that as well.

Hi there, I just ordered my hellcat and have been looking for an optic. I’ve seen the swampfox sentinel fits (on here and reddit). I’m really curious to see if the Burris FastFire 3 will fit. just ordered that guy for XDM Elite OSP. When I get the hellcat, and the optic I will let you know.

Hi there, I just ordered my hellcat and have been looking for an optic. I’ve seen the swampfox sentinel fits (on here and reddit). I’m really curious to see if the Burris FastFire 3 will fit. just ordered that guy for XDM Elite OSP. When I get the hellcat, and the optic I will let you know.
Also just came across this list of optics that will work with the hellcat with no mods and which ones require mods.

Also just came across this list of optics that will work with the hellcat with no mods and which ones require mods.

Also I found article on gunsholstersandgear.com
It breaks down a list of optics for hellcat.

I’m leaning toward the swampfox sentinel A (Auto) but every one has been sold out. Their website stated it’s expecting shipments in September.

!!update!! Burris fastfire 3 will not fit. I purchased it for my 4.5 Elite anyhow, but was curious.

Back