Staff member
Skweeeeee (thats my excitement) I was going to build a SAINT PDW

CDB71775-AAF4-46ED-BF63-86838F79912F.jpeg

SAINT 308 pistol
31FAD376-98A9-43D4-8B61-47B850ABC9B6.jpeg

SAINT Evac take down pistol with a ratcheting barrel lock
41A7BCC4-E8A5-4DE3-9BB1-4814E94CFD94.jpeg

AF3F5C76-6740-4AB6-8CA0-2AD554070FF3.jpeg

Is it legal too shoulder it as a pistol with a collapsible brace used as a stock? If you can't put a foregrip on a handgun then how is this possible. Gun is awesome btw.
Yes it’s legal. It is also legal to install an angle grip (not vertical grip), on it as well. Please see links below.

Yes it’s legal. It is also legal to install an angle grip (not vertical grip), on it as well. Please see links below.

I see that it's a pistol brace, but next it will be gone the people on the hill will find a way. They will say it was used shouldered in a killing.

I see that it's a pistol brace, but next it will be gone the people on the hill will find a way. They will say it was used shouldered in a killing.
That already happened in the Ohio nightclub incident brother. I think its a safe bet that if they were going to hit them with the ban hammer they would have done so long ago.

Well that’s a possibility, just like bump stocks we’re first legal & then not, after L.V.

Back