Bet she learned that from her Momma!Sophie has made a name for herself with that pose.
Upgrade
i wonder what she'll look like in a nuns habit..????Her being a cutie pie mighta helped her a lot too.
To skinny is how she'll look.i wonder what she'll look like in a nuns habit..????
She got some long purty legs.To skinny is how she'll look.![]()
She got some long purty legs.
Being 6—6, I appreciate her height! Regards the inflation post, in 1966 tuition at NAU,in AZ, was $75 a semester…today is $7560! I understand that inflation is a real thing, but even with inflation , that $75 should be a measly $760. Sure wish my salary had gone up that much!
It has.Being 6—6, I appreciate her height! Regards the inflation post, in 1966 tuition at NAU,in AZ, was $75 a semester…today is $7560! I understand that inflation is a real thing, but even with inflation , that $75 should be a measly $760. Sure wish my salary had gone up that much!