Good luck, hope all goes wellUp having the morning cup of coffee. Husky food ready for my girl and heart worm medication also ready. Will leave the house at 8am for my back procedure. Not looking forward to this but has to be done. Honestly, it has been agony the last few months. Even if it gives me 50% reduction in pain that would be great.
So that was you!rain is coming
i knew the naked dance at midnight threat would work
i think my only gun with 2 RSA's is my Sig STX 1911......Metal VS Plastic.
Went chootin, took two 45 autos. now one was new and one was used. plastic S&W was used and been shot a few times. now whoever owned this thing before me did not have my eyesight. he was either cross eyed or never bothered to move the sight. it was hitting to the left about 4 inches. so i knocked the sight over about three times before i could halfway hit center.
Both guns did perfect, no jams. didn't notice hardly any recoil difference between the two. shot 50 rounds each through them, also on both i shot the gold dude after hitting center on paper a few times.
I did not have to move the Savage 1911, it was pretty much dead on. The smith had easier sights for me. they were three white dots. the Savage had a fiber optic front and black rear which i have trouble seeing.
Also might be a first for me, the savage 1911 has double recoil springs. i may have seen them before but don't remember any.
View attachment 119707View attachment 119708View attachment 119709View attachment 119710View attachment 119711
YUM, YUM.Awaiting my first plate in an order of all u can eat frog legs
Hopefully it will relieve some of the pain, you take it easy and for gawds sake don't be lookin at no nun pics.Had the procedure and everything went great. That's the good news, the bad news is I will have to eventually have surgery. I guess it's pretty messed up. I was told to take it easy and not to lift anything unless I have to. I need to preserve what I have left.
Had the procedure and everything went great. That's the good news, the bad news is I will have to eventually have surgery. I guess it's pretty messed up. I was told to take it easy and not to lift anything unless I have to. I need to preserve what I have left.
Thanks!Hi,
Well, you are certainly staying on my prayer list. Yes, take it easy. "Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" ~Matthew 6:27.
Be blessed.
Cliff
Very good to hear. i took all those shots in the back and they didn't help me. glad they are working for you. i think the nun pics has healed you.Up with a cup of coffee. Maggie food is ready. Woke up for the first time without hardly any pain so maybe those shots worked. Now the important part--how long will they last. Hopefully a few months so I can go thru the winter pain free. If weather is good I just might go to the range Sunday.
kinda depends on what the shots were...steroids..?? will reduce the inflammation...so if you have that going on, the shot is helping reducing that.,Up with a cup of coffee. Maggie food is ready. Woke up for the first time without hardly any pain so maybe those shots worked. Now the important part--how long will they last. Hopefully a few months so I can go thru the winter pain free. If weather is good I just might go to the range Sunday.
Yes shots were steroids. Doc said it just depends on my body. I hope my body knows to use the steroids as long as possible!kinda depends on what the shots were...steroids..?? will reduce the inflammation...so if you have that going on, the shot is helping reducing that.,
they only last so long, maybe "up to" 3 months...then the next one.
that's been my expeprience.
I think you are wrong about those nuns!Very good to hear. i took all those shots in the back and they didn't help me. glad they are working for you. i think the nun pics has healed you.