testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

As you can tell, I did not go chootin' today. I got such a late start I decided to go tomorrow. I posted memes instead. :LOL:

I need to find out what's going on with the mag baseplates for my XDM Elite 10mm. None of them fit with the magwell. I guess it's time to research and order some parts. Drat. In the meantime, I'll just use the flush fit arrangement.

Blessings to all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Just ordered JM Custom Kydex holster for my SA Echelon. Recently received a holster for the Echelon from Mernickle Holsters that didn't come close to fitting. Have contacted the company several times sent photos and haven't heard from them yet.
Finally heard from Mernickle Holsters. They apologized for the holster problem sent me a return label sent it back yesterday.
 
Today is my one year anniversary since I retired from work (I retired a couple of years early because of physical disabilities). I am also now on day 506 since I have worn any form of pants.
1790806469688.gif
 
Back
Top