testtest

New Sig Sauer P365 Mach3D Raises the Bar for Comped Carry

Talyn

Emissary
Founding Member
SIG’s popular P365 line has a new variant designed with the input of decorated professional shooter Daniel Horner, who has helped SIG craft a series of upgrades to its handgun lineups. The new P365 MACH3D might be one of the flattest-shooting handguns that SIG makes. Here’s the rundown.


1791068362664.png




Wistia player wrapper
 
The compensator on the P211 is amazing, maybe best in class, I’m sue it will be just as effective on this.

The only con to this comp is that it is very difficult to remove to clean. Hopefully they’ve simplified the process. On the positive side, it does not require a threaded barrel.
 
The compensator on the P211 is amazing, maybe best in class, I’m sue it will be just as effective on this.

The only con to this comp is that it is very difficult to remove to clean. Hopefully they’ve simplified the process. On the positive side, it does not require a threaded barrel.

I concur, and am also reluctant to remove it when cleaning lol. Heard horror stories about the pin removal and re-install.
 
Back
Top