i wonder if look a like pritzker bowls like Flintstone on his tippy toes...![]()
I understand different states have different requirements but I have never had to wait on any gun I’ve purchased and for me it just seems weird especially with nothing going to change in the next 7 days. Enjoy your CZ they are awesome guns.Some of it was buying it from Bud’s which is in Kentucky on a Thursday and it sitting in Indy for 2-3 days. But I never said Illinois was fun to deal with.
congrats..i see it was made sometime in 2026
my first CZ, was the 75 B, i bought it in 2020, but it was built in 2017...???Yes and it does have a low serial number too.
I understand different states have different requirements but I have never had to wait on any gun I’ve purchased and for me it just seems weird especially with nothing going to change in the next 7 days. Enjoy your CZ they are awesome guns.
my first CZ, was the 75 B, i bought it in 2020, but it was built in 2017...???
and yeah, brand new, sealed in its clamshell.
no rust whatsoever.
from that day on, ANYTIME i buy a new gun, i email the company and ask for a "build date"
all of them respond too.....if not only the month and year....
but sometimes just the year....
Nice, congrats!
yeah, during the scandemic, i bought a couple, maybe 3 guns from dealers off of Gun Broker.... same deal with me, PLUS at the time, i did not have my ccw.5 of those days I had to wait to do my paperwork because they won’t start my 4473 without the serial number. No serial number on a 4473 is a ATF no-no (been told that before)
it says it at the top of the slide, just before the serial number....26I’m thinking about emailing them and asking them. Thanks for reminding me.
yeah, during the scandemic, i bought a couple, maybe 3 guns from dealers off of Gun Broker.... same deal with me, PLUS at the time, i did not have my ccw.
it says it at the top of the slide, just before the serial number....26
all CZ ever gave me each time was the year....never the month
and older models the year is located at different places.
taking up too much space in the puter, or just making a very long list to go thru.Seems like after I got mine that I go into “pending”. At the same time all I hear lately from places that the ISP is throwing out “pending” on 4473 like candy.
thing is, we are dealing with the importer in KS, not HQ in the Czech republicI’m thinking the date to go with the year. The serial number is pretty low too. It’s lower than the P10C I have.
goes to show everyone, the more a state tries to take away, ban or limit what we are allowed to buy...???Seems like after I got mine that I go into “pending”. At the same time all I hear lately from places that the ISP is throwing out “pending” on 4473 like candy.
thing is, we are dealing with the importer in KS, not HQ in the Czech republic
Hi,
It's a happy day. Glad you finally got your hands on it. Crikey! Those mags are 'spensive, if they're in stock.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
i just looked this after after @BassCliff 's response...Well after a week of waiting. I’ll be going to pick up my CZ SP01. I know this is strange but I hope my Shadow 2 magazines work with it.
goes to show everyone, the more a state tries to take away, ban or limit what we are allowed to buy...???
we all go out and buy more