testtest

Pick up day.

Some of it was buying it from Bud’s which is in Kentucky on a Thursday and it sitting in Indy for 2-3 days. But I never said Illinois was fun to deal with.
I understand different states have different requirements but I have never had to wait on any gun I’ve purchased and for me it just seems weird especially with nothing going to change in the next 7 days. Enjoy your CZ they are awesome guns.
 
Yes and it does have a low serial number too.
my first CZ, was the 75 B, i bought it in 2020, but it was built in 2017...???

and yeah, brand new, sealed in its clamshell.

no rust whatsoever.

from that day on, ANYTIME i buy a new gun, i email the company and ask for a "build date"

all of them respond too.....if not only the month and year....

but sometimes just the year....
 
I understand different states have different requirements but I have never had to wait on any gun I’ve purchased and for me it just seems weird especially with nothing going to change in the next 7 days. Enjoy your CZ they are awesome guns.

5 of those days I had to wait to do my paperwork because they won’t start my 4473 without the serial number. No serial number on a 4473 is a ATF no-no (been told that before)
 
my first CZ, was the 75 B, i bought it in 2020, but it was built in 2017...???

and yeah, brand new, sealed in its clamshell.

no rust whatsoever.

from that day on, ANYTIME i buy a new gun, i email the company and ask for a "build date"

all of them respond too.....if not only the month and year....

but sometimes just the year....

I’m thinking about emailing them and asking them. Thanks for reminding me.
 
Well after a week of waiting. I’ll be going to pick up my CZ SP01. I know this is strange but I hope my Shadow 2 magazines work with it.
i just looked this after after @BassCliff 's response...



The CZ 75 SP-01 is a full-size SA/DA pistol that blends classic CZ 75 reliability with upgraded ergonomics and manufacturing from the NATO-approved P-01.

i gotta wonder if the 75 B mags will fit.....????

i would try emailing Greg Cote's company for information on mag fitment.
 
Back
Top