testtest

Ear buds

My work bought everyone these. They work pretty well. Can use them with or without sound amplification. I take them home with me and use them at uspsa matches.

 
My work bought everyone these. They work pretty well. Can use them with or without sound amplification. I take them home with me and use them at uspsa matches.


I tried those and not a fan for the range. Mine are 3 years old now
 
I have 3 of these and 2 others. It’s my other hobby in a hobby. Even though my hearing has gone bad.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
I had an audiologist make me a pair of custom fitted "lead BB" plugs when I was a serious shotgunner once upon a time. Very effective. I use Axis GS Extremes as @BassCliff mentioned during hot summer months or foam plugs with Sordin Supreme Pro-X's for heavy caliber or unsuppressed short barrel rifles. I use my Sordin's during the winter months.
 
Back
Top