We know you got a bunch of new ones to post. but it's great to see you post again, you are missed.You guys are bad influencers. I hardly have any firearms, and I come here to the forum to see all the nice things you have and think "why can't I have nice things like these guys"
![]()
Thanks Mr Belt Fed, it's appreciated. I'm still busy trying to sort through some major financial issues I've had since the start of the year. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, and hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more leisure time to visit with you cretinsWe know you got a bunch of new ones to post. but it's great to see you post again, you are missed.
just as long as they're black i know @Belt Fed won't want them as more for meThanks Mr Belt Fed, it's appreciated. I'm still busy trying to sort through some major financial issues I've had since the start of the year. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, and hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more leisure time to visit with you cretins. I haven't purchased a new firearm since last New Years Eve until just a few weeks ago when I ordered four new firearms which will probably total over $9K, One of which I already received, 2 are hard to get and will probably take some time to come in and the other hopefully should come in within a month or two. I'll probably post them when more come in and I do some accessorizing
![]()
Finished work-- another slow week. Came home and cut grass. Had to set a trap for a gopher in the yard, it's coming from my neighbors yard. Have caught a few years ago so should get him shortly. Watching Texas game that just ended. Will take a shower and relax rest of the night
Look at that meat! And I mean the steaks you degenerates!@HayesGreener, here's a picture just for you, as I know you like to grill out too. Enjoy.View attachment 120200
Yeah, I too was lured in.You guys are bad influencers. I hardly have any firearms, and I come here to the forum to see all the nice things you have and think "why can't I have nice things like these guys"
![]()
frankly even with my NRA membership and the free magazine i get monthly, i too hardly read it..i generally take it to my club, and leave it there for anyone else to take home or read...Looked thru yesterday's mail and saw that my subscription to guns and ammo is done. I do not think I will renew. Hardly nothing good in that mag anymore.