testtest

What are you doing right now??

We know you got a bunch of new ones to post. but it's great to see you post again, you are missed.
Thanks Mr Belt Fed, it's appreciated. I'm still busy trying to sort through some major financial issues I've had since the start of the year. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, and hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more leisure time to visit with you cretins :LOL:. I haven't purchased a new firearm since last New Years Eve until just a few weeks ago when I ordered four new firearms which will probably total over $9K, One of which I already received, 2 are hard to get and will probably take some time to come in and the other hopefully should come in within a month or two. I'll probably post them when more come in and I do some accessorizing :sneaky:
 
Thanks Mr Belt Fed, it's appreciated. I'm still busy trying to sort through some major financial issues I've had since the start of the year. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, and hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more leisure time to visit with you cretins :LOL:. I haven't purchased a new firearm since last New Years Eve until just a few weeks ago when I ordered four new firearms which will probably total over $9K, One of which I already received, 2 are hard to get and will probably take some time to come in and the other hopefully should come in within a month or two. I'll probably post them when more come in and I do some accessorizing :sneaky:
just as long as they're black i know @Belt Fed won't want them as more for me ;)
 
Finished work-- another slow week. Came home and cut grass. Had to set a trap for a gopher in the yard, it's coming from my neighbors yard. Have caught a few years ago so should get him shortly. Watching Texas game that just ended. Will take a shower and relax rest of the night
1791676215173.gif
 
Hi all,

Earlier, at the range, I had an informative legal seminar and tried out a new CZ Shadow 2. The Mrs. and I just got back from supper at our go-to family restaurant. I brought home dessert because they have a great selection. Now we'll retire to the basement to watch a couple fictional narritives before bedtime. I'll be playing worship music in church tomorrow. I love making a joyful noise. :D

My "Diablo" cake:

20261010_184802.jpg


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Got off to a good start in the forum today. Added two newbies to the ignore list right out of the gate. Now I'm very patiently waiting for the better half to finish "getting ready" to go our for prime rib tonight. Her b-day is tomorrow so I made reservations three weeks ago at he favorite spot. This place books out weeks in advance and I'm gonna be pretty ticked if we miss the reservation. She seems to think it takes only 10 minutes to go everywhere in this city no matter where we're going and what time it is. Grrrrr......... And mark my word, it'll be MY fault if we miss the reservation grace window.
 
Forgot to mention I tried to use the washer this morning but halfway thru the wash it quit. We just purchased a new dryer last month so today it was a washer machine. The wife picked out a new Maytag washer to go with the Maytag dryer. They delivered it this afternoon and it seems to work great. Hopefully it will give us a couple of years of reliable service!
 
Back
Top