testtest

🤦‍♂️🚨Scam Websites🚨🤦‍♂️

I bought some Mini-14 and a few other mags from Buds a while back (pre covid) and they gave me some free bids to try the Egunner auction. I didn't participate in the auction but I noticed whenever the bid timer ran out it would reset a few seconds back as an alleged bid was made by someone else on a gun and when the auction finally closed on the particular gun it sold for more then MSRP.
I call shenanigans on the Egunner site I personally think the whole thing is potentially scammey. Egunner has been a cash cow for Buds as they own and operate the site.

I did start a thread on this topic talking about this previously.

As always, "Buyer Beware." As unfortunate as it is in online society, scammers are out there looking to suck people dry again. Recently seems to be foreign origin going for ammo and parts "sales." This article has helpful tips to avoid scammers:

ok, thank you
I think I know what you are referring to and to that point there has been some scammy people joining the forum these past few months and posting links to sketchy ammo sites telling everyone they have all this ammo available, which has been putting a few of us on defense when we see these suspect threads pop-up from brand new members.

The mods have been doing a great job weeding out the seemingly sketchy links so nobody gets screwed over.

I think I know what you are referring to and to that point there has been some scammy people joining the forum these past few months and posting links to sketchy ammo sites telling everyone they have all this ammo available, which has been putting a few of us on defense when we see those threads pop-up.

The mods have been doing a great job weeding out the seemingly sketchy links so nobody gets screwed over.
On that Note if anyone ever suspects anything or sees one of those links please please please report it so us mods or staff can respond to it faster.

So I have been combing the web for a Saint Victor SBR without paying ludicrous amounts of money and came across a website called rainiersec.com out of anchorage. This site has to be a scam and I wanted to throw it out there to see if folks agree and to warn anyone else who might happen upon this place. If I’m wrong I can sincerely apologize for being overly skeptical.

You are totally correct that site is 100% a scam!

There is numerous reports online talking about that site being a scam.

There is a legit online store called Rainer Arms.

I'm pretty confident that the scam site (rainersec) was setup to fool people into thinking it is the legit site (Rainer Arms) by having a very similar name.

Last edited:
If there is a good side to the internet right now it’s you can find reviews on everything. I’ve personally stopped ordering online, if I can’t find what I need in a brick and mortar store I don’t need that item that bad.

There were way too many fishy things about that site, and I did probe into the reviews as well. I can appreciate the brick & mortar approach too, I prefer to support local businesses at anytime over online, the availability of things locally seems to be lagging far behind as compared to what is available elsewhere. Patience is a good virtue for sure

Back