testtest

How much spare ammo do you all carry?

One extra mag but am going to start carrying a second spare mag. After watching these riots closely I can easily see situations where one mag just isn't enough. Example if you were in Rittenhouse's situation with only a handgun and one mag you likely wouldn't have survived. To pull off a similar feat you with a hand gun he would have needed more ammo. It's common now for a mob of people to surround a vehicle or surround a person on foot. World's a bit different today. Strongly suggest to anyone serious about self defense to work on your cardio as well. Ability to out run and escape your opponents is underrated in my opinion.

One extra mag but am going to start carrying a second spare mag. After watching these riots closely I can easily see situations where one mag just isn't enough. Example if you were in Rittenhouse's situation with only a handgun and one mag you likely wouldn't have survived. To pull off a similar feat you with a hand gun he would have needed more ammo. It's common now for a mob of people to surround a vehicle or surround a person on foot. World's a bit different today. Strongly suggest to anyone serious about self defense to work on your cardio as well. Ability to out run and escape your opponents is underrated in my opinion.

The easy way to avoid that situation is not try to be a tough guy and drive out of state to put yourself in harm's way.

The easy way to avoid that situation is not try to be a tough guy and drive out of state to put yourself in harm's way.
Yeah but things being what they are you don’t have to drive out of state or try to protect your friend’s business ( aka “ Try to be a tough guy”). All you have to do is drive down the wrong street at the wrong time.

Back