testtest

Springfield Armory Handgun World

SA handguns are quickly becoming my favorites. I have XD's, 911's, an XDM Elite, and a Hellcat. The only line that doesn't really interest me is the XDE series. If I'm going with a compact or full-size hammer-fired Springfield, it's definitely going to be one of their 1911's.

I need therapy to overcome my irrational aversion to striker fired handguns. Buying a striker fired handgun might be perfect therapy.

I do have experience firing featherweight handguns in large calibers. It wasn't fun. The FBI load out of a 2" Model 60 isn't easy to control.

Firing 230 gain .45 ACP ammo out of a shorty is difficult to control. The rub was a Colt Officers Model was no more easy to carry concealed than a full-size 1911-A1.

I'd like to fire a Hellcat with 147 grain rounds. But it's a moot like, for CA politicians prevent its sale in this totalitarian state because it's not equipped with nonexistent technology. All new semis sold in this oppressive state must have microstamping.

From my angle, I don't quite get optics on a belly gun.

Last edited:
SA handguns are quickly becoming my favorites. I have XD's, 911's, an XDM Elite, and a Hellcat. The only line that doesn't really interest me is the XDE series. If I'm going with a compact or full-size hammer-fired Springfield, it's definitely going to be one of their 1911's.
Buy an EMP 3 9MM. You'll be glad you did.

Hickcock 45 was able to rapid fire an EMP 3 and keep its muzzle on target. A huge problem with featherweight handguns is sight picture retention. The EMP 3 has zero sight picture retention difficulty. Its accuracy will amaze competitive target shooters. In my opinion, the Springfield Armory EMP 3, by a huge margin, is the best concealed carry handgun on the market:

If I were able to buy a Hellfire, I'm almost certain I would based upon Springfield Armory's superb quality control and customer service. But We the Ruled existing within the totalitarian state of CA are forbidden by bureaucrats' handgun testing protocol and politicians' ridiculous microstamping law from purchasing copies of it.

I need therapy to overcome my irrational aversion to striker fired handguns. Buying a striker fired handgun might be perfect therapy.

I do have experience firing featherweight handguns in large calibers. It wasn't fun. The FBI load out of a 2" Model 60 isn't easy to control.

Firing 230 gain .45 ACP ammo out of a shorty is difficult to control. The rub was a Colt Officers Model was no more easy to carry concealed than a full-size 1911-A1.

I'd like to fire a Hellcat with 147 grain rounds. But it's a moot like, for CA politicians prevent its sale in this totalitarian state because it's not equipped with nonexistent technology. All new semis sold in this oppressive state must have microstamping.

From my angle, I don't quite get optics on a belly gun.
My XD service model in .45acp isn’t bad to shoot, with my hand/wrist injury I had, I was a little hesitant, but I had no issues shooting it and would highly recommend this striker fired gun to anyone, great shooter.
4DEF8FCD-B09E-42C6-9148-284E8EC54DF6.jpeg

If I were able to buy a Hellfire, I'm almost certain I would based upon Springfield Armory's superb quality control and customer service. But We the Ruled existing within the totalitarian state of CA are forbidden by bureaucrats' handgun testing protocol and politicians' ridiculous microstamping law from purchasing copies of it.

I'm assuming you meant the Hellcat, or Autocorrect strikes again. However, the Hellfire would be the absolute perfect name for a .45 ACP Hellcat. C'mon Springfield, I know you can do it.

I'm assuming you meant the Hellcat, or Autocorrect strikes again. However, the Hellfire would be the absolute perfect name for a .45 ACP Hellcat. C'mon Springfield, I know you can do it.
Good Morning,

Thank you for correcting me. Yes, I did mean the Hellcat. But it's moot in CA. We the Ruled can't purchase any new model semi that's not equipped with nonexistent microstamping.

Back