testtest

New gun release tomorrow from Springfield Armory!

Just read/saw it, not too bad..... Capacity might be enough to get people to leave Commiefornia!!

I like a flat trigger. The extra deep serrations on the slide help, but I wish it had some wings on the back
side.
Isn't that the Hi-Point yeet cannon 2.0?
I have a SCCY Yeet Cannon..... crazy isn't it.

I was just about dead on with my guess
Yes you were Hoov608, I'm impressed. Perhaps Mike H. can get the Springfield powers to be, to "gift" you one of these new models. But it's more likely you'll just receive a 🏆🥇 for playing. But seriously, you were pretty much spot on.

Yes you were Hoov608, I'm impressed. Perhaps Mike H. can get the Springfield powers to be, to "gift" you one of these new models. But it's more likely you'll just receive a 🏆🥇 for playing. But seriously, you were pretty much spot on.

Hahaha. After seeing the release video, I thought that to myself, "too bad it wasnt a guess and win". I thought, what haven't we really seen change lately and the XDm popped into my head.

Hahaha. After seeing the release video, I thought that to myself, "too bad it wasnt a guess and win". I thought, what haven't we really seen change lately and the XDm popped into my head.
Well, Mike H. mentioned SA is announcing another new gun tomorrow. maybe if you go 2 for 2, they'll give one to you (at the very least, get you on their future ideas and design team)

Well, Mike H. mentioned SA is announcing another new gun tomorrow. maybe if you go 2 for 2, they'll give one to you (at the very least, get you on their future ideas and design team)

Another new gun. This is too much excitement in one week for me. I'll have to put some thought into what it could be.

All right, I'll throw a guess out there for tomorrow's release, but I have 2 guesses.
First- A full size hammer fired XD. So a double stack full size XDe.
Or second- A pistol caliber carbine in 9mm.

Hey gang, I wanted to give you a heads up that there is some big news coming from Springfield Armory tomorrow on an exciting new product. I've got a full review by Will Dabbs in house and ready to go live on TheArmoryLife.com tomorrow, so be sure to keep an eye out on the site as well as here on the forum for info on it. Thanks!
I got word from a friend at shot show that said they were geting ready to release a new Saint platform pistol. Wondering if that is it. LOL

Saint Victor .308 pistol? 🤔

Just watched IG a moment ago, with Rob Latham talking about it.

Last edited:
Great, just great! I had my wife convinced that I needed a new OSP Hellcat, and now this gets announced! Grip safety?? I’ve gotta get one.

Back