testtest

Hellcat in Massachusetts

ac1mac

Alpha
Founding Member
Just wondering if anyone has any idea when and if the Hellcat may be sold in Massachusetts (needs a 10rd mag). I have wanted this gun since it debuted but it is not legal in the over regulated state I live in. I talked to my local gunshop owner and he said his Springfield representative told him that SA was not going to make a mass complaint version. Has anyone else heard this?

Just wondering if anyone has any idea when and if the Hellcat may be sold in Massachusetts (needs a 10rd mag). I have wanted this gun since it debuted but it is not legal in the over regulated state I live in. I talked to my local gunshop owner and he said his Springfield representative told him that SA was not going to make a mass complaint version. Has anyone else heard this?
Maybe one of the Springfield Administrators on this site could get this answered. Mike H. Louis G., any insight?

For any new gun to become legal for sale in MA such as the Hellcat it would need to be submitted by Springfield to the state for testing and approval which can take up to a year.👎 Best advice move to NH

Last edited:
I sure hate that for you. I believe that I would have to find an exit strategy if I lived somewhere with that kind of restriction.

For any new gun to become legal for sale in MA it has to be submitted by Springfield to the state for testing and approval which can take up to a year.👎 Best advice move to NH
But where could he fire it outdoors if the following bill is passed. 🔫❌(living there I'm sure you saw and have already heard about this proposal 10mmLife. Hopefully there's no more ridiculous bills in the pipe line.) What are all these States doing?

But where could he fire it outdoors if the following bill is passed. 🔫❌(living there I'm sure you saw and have already heard about this proposal 10mmLife. Hopefully there's no more ridiculous bills in the pipe line.) What are all these States doing?

I didn't get any notification on this bull crap bill. I just emailed the Reps to oppose this trash. Thanks BET7 for bringing this to my attention.

Not like NY where you can just load 7 into a 10 rounder and be compliant? (if they haven't changed that law again).
NY is terrible also. I can't believe how so many people are willing to sacrifice their rights.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

NY is terrible also. I can't believe how so many people are willing to sacrifice their rights.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Yup, one of the sayings I have in my profile signature section when I post. :cool: I was born in NY city. Parents born & raised there. Cousins still live out on Long Island. I grew up in NJ, where even as a kid, you still needed a FID (Firearms Identification Card), to purchase a pellet or BB gun. I’m glad I got out and moved to PA.

Yup, one of the sayings I have in my profile signature section when I post. :cool: I was born in NY city. Parents born & raised there. Cousins still live out on Long Island. I grew up in NJ, where even as a kid, you still needed a FID (Firearms Identification Card), to purchase a pellet or BB gun. I’m glad I got out and moved to PA.
I'm glad I live in the South. Although with Kentucky jumping on board with the anti 2a movement I'm not sure anywhere is safe from the insanity.

All the Anti 2nd Amendment people have to go and if any of them ever took the time to take a constitutional law class or read the surrounding documents to the amendment they would realize all these laws they are passing or trying to pass are just as protected as freedom of religion that they are so quick to protect and not infringe upon. Massachusetts is so bad we even restrict what active duty military can buy and carry. The only people with no restrictions in Massachusetts are the police. Now I support the police 100% but in Mass they only fire their gun once a year to requalify. They don’t spend time at the range training. But they are the ones who get all the exceptions. I retired from the military and am an expert pistol and rifle shooter on many different weapons and I still had to take a basic shooter class to get a FID card in Massachusetts.

All the Anti 2nd Amendment people have to go and if any of them ever took the time to take a constitutional law class or read the surrounding documents to the amendment they would realize all these laws they are passing or trying to pass are just as protected as freedom of religion that they are so quick to protect and not infringe upon. Massachusetts is so bad we even restrict what active duty military can buy and carry. The only people with no restrictions in Massachusetts are the police. Now I support the police 100% but in Mass they only fire their gun once a year to requalify. They don’t spend time at the range training. But they are the ones who get all the exceptions. I retired from the military and am an expert pistol and rifle shooter on many different weapons and I still had to take a basic shooter class to get a FID card in Massachusetts.
Up until a year ago you needed a FID card to buy pepper spray. Now Tazers are legal in Massachusetts only with an LTC.

God forbid someone uses a rape whistle you'll probably get arrested and sued for hurting the bad guys ears.

Back