testtest

Gun shops empty and rationing ammo

I spoke with my distributer today looking for any ammo, Firearms are slowly starting to break on the market but get picked up was fast as they come in.
Ammunition is another thing, nothing is coming in stock to the distributers, and when they get anything it is only a case sporatically and he does not look for it at all to get better in 2021 And this comes from one of the largest distributors.

It's not a good thing, last year I spent 7 figures with him, and he has nothing for me, nor do I have anything for my customers.

I spoke with my distributer today looking for any ammo, Firearms are slowly starting to break on the market but get picked up was fast as they come in.
Ammunition is another thing, nothing is coming in stock to the distributers, and when they get anything it is only a case sporatically and he does not look for it at all to get better in 2021 And this comes from one of the largest distributors.

It's not a good thing, last year I spent 7 figures with him, and he has nothing for me, nor do I have anything for my customers.

I'm seeing the same when it comes to firearms, and you're spot on when it comes to ammo.

Annihilator said this .... "There is only so much you can do with executive orders" ".............................." he's absolutely right, and that's very true, however, POTUS elect is so indebted to the far left wing right now, and to his VPOTUS elect for the voting block she provided, that he'll be more than happy to pay some of that debt off by issuing executive orders to their liking .... one after another after another. And you can be assured most, or at least a healthy portion will have to do with gun control.

He'll take every opportunity to issue whatever he feels he can get to stick for any reasonable length of time to sooth their 'blood lust' for more gun restrictions. Now obviously most will eventually end up being challenged in courts, but they can come so many and so often as to make our lives miserable in the meantime. And at some point the money available to fend them off from many sources will dry up.

And all that depends on the right retaining both seats up for grabs in Georgia right now.

On the other hand, if the liberals get control of the senate by virtue of the two run-offs in Georgia, it'll be 'Katie bar the door'. I lost count somewhere and I'm not sure if they need both to have a majority, or just one for a tie and the decider being the VP as the tie-breaker. And we all know just where she stands on the guns issue.

Either way I hesitate to claim we're home free on our 2nd amendment issues, and sure as hell won't be comfortable about it. If they do as expected and pack the SCOTUS with far left jurists, then we'll no longer even be able to count on the court.

I'm HOPING now that the election has come and gone without violence people will chill a bit. One possible flashpoint down, only a couple to go. Sounds like the COVID vaccine is pretty effective, so that's two down in the near future, hopefully. Hopefully the panic buying and stockpiling will slow down.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I hate to see that. Botach was a decent sight that I have done business with in the past. Unless this turns out to be a massive typo, they have lost all future business from me. I fully respect their right to charge whatever they want for their products, but in return they must respect my right to take my business elsewhere.

Last I looked Donald Trump is still the President until Jan.20th 2021, and the media is not the ones to call an election. Sadly we have become complacent with the media and believe them as speaking the gospel. I will stick with facts.

+1. I agree.

No state has ratified their vote totals, but media types thinking they can declare the official winner; the situation in Georgia won't be resolved until early January, plenty of voter fraud reports across the country, and some talk about developing enemies lists from media & political types.

Guns are a major platform piece for both parties (I don't see any real change) but the bigger problem to me is I hardly see young people at the range or actively hunting. My LGC does have a very large 4H Skeet / Trap shooting but I am talking more the recreational shooter. I just don't see many people in the bays under 30/35 which (IMO) makes the lack of younger shooters the largest issue facing ownership. The parties will continue to move their lips with no consequence but losing the next generations of owners will have consequence.

Guns are a major platform piece for both parties (I don't see any real change) but the bigger problem to me is I hardly see young people at the range or actively hunting. My LGC does have a very large 4H Skeet / Trap shooting but I am talking more the recreational shooter. I just don't see many people in the bays under 30/35 which (IMO) makes the lack of younger shooters the largest issue facing ownership. The parties will continue to move their lips with no consequence but losing the next generations of owners will have consequence.
Actually that's a really good point southtex. It's much the same at my range. About the only youngsters we see anymore, at least on a regular basis are those who are involved in some competitions, or the every other month or so of the state Hunter Safety program.

I also worry about this and do whatever I can to help prevent it. I'm always available to take some neighborhood kids to the range and sometimes I'm asked by parents to do just that. Not as often as I'd like, but it still happens on occasion.

Last I looked Donald Trump is still the President until Jan.20th 2021, and the media is not the ones to call an election. Sadly we have become complacent with the media and believe them as speaking the gospel. I will stick with facts.
That's true, he's president until January 20. I personally am of the opinion of there was going to be political violence around the election it would have happened at a polling place on the 3rd or when the election was called by any organization so I'm feeling optimistic we're past that point.

Joe Manchin (D-WV) was on Tucker last night saying he flat-out will NOT vote with the Dems for a lot of their radical stuff. Even if there is a D majority, it only takes one dissenter/abstainer...and Joe says that'll be him. Period. He is a self-described "moderate conservative" Democrat, and he says he simply will never vote to end the filibuster, or to pack the court, or any of the other "radical" democrat ideas of the day. He did mention healthcare for all - "we can't pay for healthcare for some, how are we going to pay for it for all??" - and the Green New Deal as other items he'll either vote against, or abstain from. I can only presume (hope) that would include any gun-control legislation - especially considering he represents West Virginia.

Moderation needs to be the rule of the day, and I hope that if nothing else comes from this debacle of an "election" it helps people realize how truly corrupt these "leaders" are, and that it's time for a serious house cleaning.

As for Sleepy Joe's EO's, one on the list of his Inauguration Day orders is supposed to include undoing the travel ban. I'm sure opening the borders won't be far behind that one...neither of which will help gun and ammo inventory levels (or Citizen safety levels)!

I know I am in one of those states that leads tops in panic buying (IL), but I am seeing many many younger and clearly first time firearm owners in my local Shoot Point Blank. In the store, and in the range. I am in the burbs, but border of the same county that Chicago is in so its pretty dense but seeing 40-50% under 40 ish (non-scientific study of course). Also seen a good amount of women in solo or with a friend buying first time.

Even if 1/2 of the panic buyers move on and dont continue on with firearms its still a large amount of new owners that keep interested in shooting (in IL instance I think that is like 350-400k people). I am certainly one that upped my firearm game this past year with a hellcat, and then ended up with 5 more various handguns in the past 9 months. Quarantine has me bored I guess but its so much fun. I blame this board and need to submit an expense reimbursement for the $40 ammo boxes...

Back